Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

NerdyAnimeGirl
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Nov 2015, 7:35 pm

Earthling wrote:
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with having conversation. It's becoming hard to create output and staying focused. Sorry, I'd like to wrap it up here, but it was fun. If you want, we can continue talking about these topics at another time. :)
It's fine, have a good day! ^___^ I should probably venture out and grab some food myself

NerdyAnimeGirl

26 Nov 2015, 7:38 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
NerdyAnimeGirl wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
Hello, NAG. Welcome to Wrongplanet. I like anime, too. Watched Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ravens, Naruto, Suzuka (currently), .hack//SIGN, A Certain Magical Index and Scientific Railgun, and Pokémon.
Heh, you've made me realise that NerdyAnimeGirl shortened is NAG. Kind of amusing ~ though I try to limit my nagging behaviors I swear! XD Of those, which anime is your absolute favorite and why? I've only seen Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Pokémon.

Of the anime I mentioned, my most favorites are like you said, Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Pokémon. For Fairy Tail, it's pretty funny and at other times very deep or sad, and shows a pretty good example of family through friendship and fighting for what you believe in for those you care for. For Naruto, I'm pretty obsessed with ninjas and jutsus, but also the main character, Naruto, and I have a lot in common because we were left out from other people during childhood while other folks have issues we can relate to. For Pokémon, well, I've always liked Pokémon because it's really fun. Oh, and I also like Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles and xxxHolic, if you've heard of them.

Naruto is definitely a relatable character! XD How much of that series have you seen? And I haven't heard of those last two sadly @.@

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2015, 7:42 pm

NerdyAnimeGirl wrote:
have a good day!

Thanks. You too, NerdyAnimeGirl. :)

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2015, 12:24 pm

NerdyAnimeGirl wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
NerdyAnimeGirl wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
Hello, NAG. Welcome to Wrongplanet. I like anime, too. Watched Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ravens, Naruto, Suzuka (currently), .hack//SIGN, A Certain Magical Index and Scientific Railgun, and Pokémon.
Heh, you've made me realise that NerdyAnimeGirl shortened is NAG. Kind of amusing ~ though I try to limit my nagging behaviors I swear! XD Of those, which anime is your absolute favorite and why? I've only seen Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Pokémon.

Of the anime I mentioned, my most favorites are like you said, Fairy Tail, Naruto, and Pokémon. For Fairy Tail, it's pretty funny and at other times very deep or sad, and shows a pretty good example of family through friendship and fighting for what you believe in for those you care for. For Naruto, I'm pretty obsessed with ninjas and jutsus, but also the main character, Naruto, and I have a lot in common because we were left out from other people during childhood while other folks have issues we can relate to. For Pokémon, well, I've always liked Pokémon because it's really fun. Oh, and I also like Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles and xxxHolic, if you've heard of them.

Naruto is definitely a relatable character! XD How much of that series have you seen? And I haven't heard of those last two sadly @.@

To be frank, I watched the entire Naruto series from the internet, but I didn't get to watch Naruto Shippuden yet. Maybe when I have the time, I would. :P

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2015, 11:25 am

Greetings NerdyAnimeGirl welcome to wrong planet feel to look around and explore the place as you most likely find something that stands out in which you'll feel comfortable posting about as, all of the wp members are an honorable lot..

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 9:31 pm

Hey there NerdyAnimeGirl! I'm new to the site too and a big sci-fi anime fan. Some of my favorites are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ranma 1/2, Madoka Magica, Shiki, and Higurashi. Hopefully we'll be able to have some good conversations and find new series to watch! :P

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin