Post Pictures of Rainbows, Pegasi/Unicorns, Kitties, Flowers

Page 18 of 82 [ 1304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 82  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 12:36 pm

Last night I was lying in bed feeling rather emotionally raw, and I suddenly thought 'it would be so nice to have a kitty curling up with me'. I'll make do with my kitty stuffies instead.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 4:23 pm

I saw a sweet little kitten at the pet store today. It was all black except for a bit of white around his/her face, and white paws. It was a tiny kitty, pouncing on everything, even his/her own tail. :mrgreen:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2017, 3:23 pm

A butterfly, a fairy, an angel? :o

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2017, 9:24 pm

hi Kura : )

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 12:40 pm

Hiya! That is utsukushikute, as they say in Japan. [It means 'beautiful'.]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 1:49 pm

I had a dream about a very friendly, purring black cat with yellow eyes that I picked up and cuddled. :heart:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 1:51 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I had a dream about a very friendly, purring black cat with yellow eyes that I picked up and cuddled. :heart:

Wow, just yesterday I walked past a building and there was a black cat with yellow eyes crouched down in the garden bed licking a fresh catnip plant. I almost posted something about it.

Was that you in animal form? 8O

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 1:55 pm

^Hmm...it could have been me if...something something time zone difference something? The cat in my dream was at an indoor swimming pool.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 2:02 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Hiya! That is utsukushikute, as they say in Japan. [It means 'beautiful'.]

How nice! Thank you for sharing that information with me. It is a Matilija Poppy, and they flourish here, in California. I took the photo in the city, in a neighborhood, on the outskirts of Downtown, Los Angeles, however, I find them growing in the hills, above the coast, for the most part. : ))

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 2:03 pm

There's hyacinths and daffodils in the garden today. :D

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 2:08 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Hmm...it could have been me if...something something time zone difference something? The cat in my dream was at an indoor swimming pool.

Actually, I bet the cat I saw was the one in your dream. It was licking catnip and so was probably hallucinating and projecting its hallucinatory images through ruptures in temporal dream space.

Yup, I bet that was it.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 7:42 pm

I saw a black cat while travelling five days ago, only a few months [not even] after that dream!

I tried to call it over to pet it but it wouldn't come.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 4:28 pm

Blurred genres.

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 4:31 pm

^ 8)

Now imagine if Luke rode a unicorn. Would that look really awesome or really silly? :lol:

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 5:09 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^ 8)

Now imagine if Luke rode a unicorn. Would that look really awesome or really silly? :lol:

You could write a scene where two apparently normal horses, one black and one white, face off against each other. They snort, and stamp the ground, and then a green glowing horn emerges from the forehead of one, and a red glowing horn from the forehead of the other. And then . . .

There Are Four Lights!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 5:15 pm