Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

HesitantAlien
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2018, 4:40 am

In high school, education is super black and white. You either do the regular classes like algebra or you're sent to a room with tons of teachers just to practice addition. There's no middle ground. This is the main reason why I have a lawyer helping me with my education journey. I refuse to bend to their cookie cutter approach. They legally have to give me a free public education and classes that are years too hard or too easy is not an education.

Newyorkbro992
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Dec 2019, 9:42 am

special education school system failed me and I didn’t learn anything in high school To be honest these teachers never cared about me and they never well I had reached out to them at social media and nobody respond back and fact they all blocked me and all I have to say is screw special-education and I didn’t learn anything nobody teach me how to weed don’t want teach me anything I was in special education for 15 years and I’m going to be 30 in 3 years Either you have to have connections with the school to get a good decent education when I met about connection is when your special ed teachers know your parents very good and he became friends you need to have family members in the school board to get a good education Eichel either you have to have connections with the school to get a good decent education when I met about connection is when your special ed teachers know your parents very good and they became friends you need to have family members in the school board to get a good education I didn’t learn anything and my parents were not even American and my mom didn’t know any English and to be honest I don’t blame her at all I blame the school system for filled me and I could stop many jobs because of my loading problem I have been reading a lot of comment and go to all of you who got out in special education and continue your dreams I didn’t learn anything in high school and I’m now working at a terrible job making terrible money and I have to stay you screw special ed for failing me in my lifeAnd now I’m suffering and I walk in a terrible job making tellable money and I do have a speech problem and nobody wants to help me and my dad and mom did try the best but the school system failed me and I was bullied in high school bullied at the workplace I lost six job because of my learning problem and I was bullied at a lot of these retail stores this is what happen when you’re in special education when you face the real Life in society and this is why special education destroyed my future and all I’m gonna say is this your teacher need to like you if they don’t like you they will make your life miserable I have seen that multiple time it depends on the teacher if they like you or not they will make sure that you have an awful education and if a teacher don’t like you they will make sure that you have a good education I hate special education I hope they get shut down