fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2017, 2:12 pm

nick007 wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
nick007 wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
Some men look better bald. I think hair transplants are painful and expensive and it's a transplant so they are just moving the hair from the back, you aren't actually gain anything.
I know this might be alitte off-topic but I would get a transplant or try another option if I had a bit of extra money. Does anyone here have an idea of a how much a transplant cost :?:

I was going by what I saw on a BBC documentary, I've found it for you on youtube,
Facelift & Fillers - BBC One feat. Amir Nakhdjevani (Concept Facelift) from Bella Vou It's about an hour long and a lot of it is on other stuff, hence the title, but there is some on hair transplants that starts about 18mins in. The place in the documentary is expensive and in Scotland so prices won't be much help, sorry, but it should give an idea as to the experience.
Could you post the link?

I have no idea how to do that, sorry, I'm still feeling pleased with myself for working out how the quote thing works.
If you start putting the title in it should come up. It's

Facelift & Fillers - BBC One feat. Amir Nakhdjevani (Concept Facelift) from Bella Vou

It's quite interesting and probably beast watched whole because the hair bit is in bits.