Page 42 of 72 [ 1150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 72  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 1:03 pm

IN POKEMON EXPLORERS OF SKY, BOTH DIALGA AND PALKIA SPEAK IN ALL CAPS, SINCE THEY ARE SO POWERFUL, BUT IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE SHOUTING ALL THE TIME. IT'S KIND OF FUNNY.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 3:34 pm

HOLY CAPS THREAD, BATMAN!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 12:42 pm

HOLY CGI STORM CLOUDS, BATMAN! [FROM EVERYTHING WRONG WITH POKEMON LEGEND OF THUNDER.]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 12:45 pm

HOLY RUSTED METAL, BATMAN!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 1:20 pm

HOLY SHINY MEWTWO, BATMAN!

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 5:32 pm

HOLY JOLTEON! WHO'S THAT POKEMON??! !

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:11 pm

^IT'S A CURLED UP JIGGLYPUFF!! !

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:15 pm

^IT'S A JIGGLYPUFF SEEN FROM ABOVE!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:18 pm

^THAT'S WHAT I MEANT TO SAY. I'VE BEEN WATCHING POKE-SINS, A PARODY OF CINEMA SINS, BUT WITH POKEMON EPISODES INSTEAD.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:24 pm

OVERLIMIT!! !

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:26 pm

I'M NOT INTO POKEMON.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:37 pm

^THAT'S OKAY.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 1:01 pm

6,666 POSTS! 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:58 pm

IS ANYONE ELSE SUPER EXCITED FOR DRAGON QUEST XI ON THE 3DS? I AM!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 6:53 pm

I JUST FIGURED OUT AN AWESOME PLOT TWIST FOR MY LATEST BOOK! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 6:54 pm

I'M ON FIRE TODAY! WAHOO!