Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 9:09 am

I've only recently noticed that I'm attracted to girls and bishonen guys/guys who look like girls. I seem to like braids on girls for some reason as well. *shrug* I just thought I'd make a thread if anyone wants to talk about it.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 6:35 pm

Sorry for double posting. I just wanted to add that when I was little, I used to make up fantasies in my head about bishonen wizards and bishojo magic girls. :oops: When I play Fire Emblem, I try to pair up the cutest girls with the bishonen guys; I never bother with the tough looking guys.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 10:25 pm

I'm not sure what I am. I think I am asexual, but I'm not sure if I'm biromantic or aromantic or what. I am attracted to both girls and guys, but my attractions/obsessions are kinda...weird. Not like most people's.

I think if you are attracted to girls and feminine guys, then you might be bi with a preference for girls/femininity.

Last edited by TheAP on 21 Jan 2016, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 10:27 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I've only recently noticed that I'm attracted to girls and bishonen guys/guys who look like girls. I seem to like braids on girls for some reason as well. *shrug* I just thought I'd make a thread if anyone wants to talk about it.

I've noticed the same thing, but unlike you, I've noticed it for years. I'm bisexual, by the way.

Justeve
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 3:37 am

I don't understand how anyone can be 100% straight :lol: girls are amazing.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 8:38 am

I don't like guys romantically.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

Lesbian, gay [which originally meant happy], bisexual, homosexual...what's the difference? I can't keep up.

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:39 am

Everyone is a person you either like them romantically or not, worry about logistics when it becomes necessary.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 9:56 am

^I guess that makes sense. What about when you feel love for all living things? Pan...something or Omni...something.

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:05 am

Pan-sexual I think

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:06 am

^That doesn't sound right somehow...

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:25 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^That doesn't sound right somehow...

^ :oops: I read the above in context of the original question. (I tend to gloss over information sometimes)

Hmm it's still Pan... but not sure what after.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 10:26 am

Pan-Agape? [Agape =Greek= unconditional/eternal love]

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 3:18 pm

Sexual Orientations
Heterosexual (straight) - sexually attracted to people of the opposite gender
Homosexual (gay) - sexually attracted to people of the same gender (lesbian is the same, but only for females)
Bisexual - sexually attracted to people of both genders
Pansexual - sexually attracted to people of all genders (includes non-binary people)
Asexual - not experiencing sexual attraction

Romantic Orientations
Heteroromantic - romantically attracted to people of the opposite gender
Homoromantic - romantically attracted to people of the same gender
Biromantic - romantically attracted to people of both genders
Panromantic - romantically attracted to people of all genders
Aromantic - not experiencing romantic attraction

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 3:54 pm

I'm not sure it's necessary to put a label on yourself if you're not even sure exactly what your preferences are.

I think of myself as straight, but I have been attracted to women at times, and I wouldn't rule out having a relationship with a woman if I found the right person. So what would that make me? Open-minded? Slightly bisexual? It doesn't really matter to me. I don't feel the need to have a label. You are who you are. Labels can sometimes be limiting, I think.

ZD
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 6:48 pm

Yigeren wrote:
I'm not sure it's necessary to put a label on yourself if you're not even sure exactly what your preferences are.

I think of myself as straight, but I have been attracted to women at times, and I wouldn't rule out having a relationship with a woman if I found the right person. So what would that make me? Open-minded? Slightly bisexual? It doesn't really matter to me. I don't feel the need to have a label. You are who you are. Labels can sometimes be limiting, I think.

That is exactly what I was trying to get across. I am a man of limited words though.