Zidane and Garnet [FFIX] 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Tidus and Yuna [FFX] 30%  30%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 10

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2016, 7:28 pm

I hope you guys have fun with this! :) My favourite is Cloud and Tifa. :heart:

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 4:11 pm

I going to say Tidus and Yuna because I find Yuna some what attractive lol

That and spell casters are awesome, however Final Fantasy X was extremely linear and would have been better had there been random enemy encounters in the game instead of boss 1 and than boss 2 and etc. I still enjoyed the game.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 4:16 pm

I would rather have boss to boss than random encounters. Yuna is beautiful! Did you know that Yuna means moon in Okinawan and that Tida [Tidus' Japanese name] is their word for sun?

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2016, 4:51 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I would rather have boss to boss than random encounters. Yuna is beautiful! Did you know that Yuna means moon in Okinawan and that Tida [Tidus' Japanese name] is their word for sun?

I did not,

It would appear thats a common theme in gaming, Anju and Kafei from Majora's Mask which I was just playing have masks that represent the sun and the moon as well which forms the couple’s mask. I don't like boss to boss because I like to grind off random encounters and because of this I normally own bosses in those types of game. With boss to boss the developers kinda close that exploit off and you have to actually play the game for real lol

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 12:10 pm

Anju means apricot trees in Japanese. Kafei probably comes from cafe.