Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Ottoshiku
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Feb 2016, 9:26 am

I've seen many people creating a new topic to introduce themselves so I'm just going to go with the flow.

Hi, I can't reveal anything, but I'm just another newbie here on this website.

For as long as I could remember, during childhood, I was either being manipulated or imitating other people. I was a happy and carefree kid.

I don't know when it started, but I just became more withdrawn, hollow, empty, etc etc. I was awkward, had a frozen smile, couldn't understand what people around me was going through and such.

Recently, I wrote some of my thoughts on Google, and I got articles about "Asperger's syndrome in women", so yeah. I read some of them and found it to be actually really relatable.

I'm still in school, so I'm pretty young, but that's my problem. ;~; I can't make sense of my thoughts and when I try to confide with my friends, they give me weird looks and dismiss me.

My goal is just to find out how to cope with this? I don't want to accept that my thoughts and behaviour are because of this syndrome. ;-;

Lastly, my current interests are anime, and anything controversial.

If anyone has read to this point, I thank you for your time.

:'D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 3:35 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 4:24 pm

Hey Ottoshiku welcome. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2016, 5:03 pm

Welcome! I'm sure you'll be able to get some help and support here. What sorts of controversial things do you like?

Ottoshiku
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2016, 12:52 pm

Thanks for the support(?) xD

I might have used the wrong word? I do like contoversial stuff, but I would replace it with anything thought-provoking or contradictory.

Some examples would be
- human society/civilisation
- human interaction
- human nature, the reasons behind it

Etc etc, I also think about the usual deep stuff like the reason of our existence, the meaning of life etc etc.

Pretty embarrassing, but when I'm alone, I can rant on to myself about my own theories and others for very long.

Maybe I should become an anthropologist. :3 I have thought about becoming an author, but I can't write well. ;~;

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2016, 1:23 pm

Cool.. I find human nature interesting too. I'm sure if you work at it you will get better at writing.