I'm over here... they're over there.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 11:43 pm

Well I have no idea where I stand in any way whatsoever; there's one girl on earth who knows me. We drive each other bonkers. That's a good thing, though we're VERY preoccupied with finding the proper way to keep moving along & maintain our report. We worry about each other a lot & subsequently work really hard, which is a cycle I'm absolutely intent on calming. We've been spooked by mixed feedback from our wider social circles & I'm looking to just shoulder all the nonsense/rumors/stigma so we can have the breathing room to spend more time together. We're extremely direct, empathetic & quite a few shades outside 'neurotypical'. All the situational pressure more or less has me feeling completely pinned; I essentially owe my life to her & so I'm trying to curtail the social impact of the demanding work I'm involved in - I.T. & increasingly, global telecommunications, digital forensics & environmental policy - licensing my code is about to get a LOT more difficult, that's all really should say about work. Lowering my own social profile has been critically important. Love always merits precedence - I need that to show on my part, this year's started out manifestly difficult, we've been emailing & I'm trying to exude positive energy while everyone else gets the gossip out of their systems. We're waiting out too many rude, unsolicited votes of zero confidence & trying to relinquish enough of our frenetic overachieving ways so we can share laughs, art & tranquility for the first time in years. I'll keep the peace as long as I can; in theory I know why I'm attractive (I'm contentiously loyal), my challenge is to impart balance where I can't feel any.

:oops: so that's typed up... :wink:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Last edited by cberg on 06 Feb 2016, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2016, 11:50 pm

Cryptic, yet intriguing.
Hope it works out for you, man.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 12:21 am

[^^edited] Heh I removed the rambling ellipses... I'm solidly hopeful too I must say; I know we're extremely strong minded and for that matter, unpredictable, in the course of learning that I also discovered how much other people have grown to need our kind of spontaneity. There's so much adventurous craziness we're both poised for that I've just decided to float downstream with it for once.

I'm blending in to help everyone stay unboxed, if you will. I suppose I'm a rolling stone, having accumulated too much knowledge to keep to myself.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2016, 3:22 am

Really it's just that failure is no option for me, I'm a friend for life, it seems I'm not particular about any identity beyond that. Obviously it's on me to figure something out. :heart:

It's a strange aspect of life lately, the luxury of confronting the really rough parts of life with technology, somehow everyone eventually views the same truth before it's apparent.