16 Feb 2016, 9:27 pm

Damnit all of this is so hard to endure! :huh:

Mortemire
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Feb 2016, 12:05 am

Sino wrote:
Mortemire wrote:
Oh, I know, I just knew a lot of people were gonna criticize the chat so perhaps some support would lighten the mood, he's a teenager with raging hormones after all, I'm not going to point out the disgusting words he used because there is other people up to the task! :)

There is support and then there is enabling, friend. If you find DailyPoutine's language offensive, why would you encourage him to act upon it? Why would you deliberately overlook such an important aspect of his post? Your intentions are well, but the execution was in poor taste.

Yeah, you're right. I have much to learn about people. >: Sorry.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2016, 11:42 am

8O Girls!! RUN LIKE THE WIND FROM THIS GUY!! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2016, 9:48 pm

He's probably not so bad in real life.

Benthedemon007
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Feb 2016, 5:33 pm

There's nothing wrong feeling that way. If you want her, you have to stop seeing yourself as a loser, and more as someone who can get her. "Whether you think you're wrong or you think you're right, you're right (or something like that). Go out there, forget about your doubts, and before your brain can say no, impulsively say hi. Awkward? Just laugh it off (she'll laugh too). Breathless? Just say what first comes to mind (but still use your brain). Tell yourself that it doesn't matter whether you get her or not, and it's worth a shot. If you don't get her, there's other girls in this world. Try to appear as confident and make eye contact (it's worth a shot, especially because staring at her eyes is a lot better than staring at her you-know-whats :wink:). Don't get meltdowns in front of her. Ask her out only after you know she likes you back. And don't continue to pursue her if she rejects you. Being an aspie might make flirting less natural, but you won't die alone. Want more tips? Look on youtube (the guys in Simple Pickup are really good.)

As for the muscle thing, being muscular doesn't hurt, but you don't need muscles. Just convey confidence with your mannerisms. Also, playing guitar is considered hot by many.

In any case, good luck!

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2018, 6:48 pm

During my freshman year, there was this really hot professor that I feel in love with. He was a tall skinny black guy that always wore a newsboy cap with his tuxedos. He was confident, manly, funny, and super attractive. Not many students liked him but I did. He was also the first professor I saw on the first day of college. It's kinda strange how I fell in love with him 1 month into the semester. I guess my attraction for him just grew somehow. I thought he was so cute and sexy. I loved being around him. Sometimes, I would find a topic related to the class to talk about during office hours just so I could be around him. I thought he was the sexiest guy ever. I would always have sexual fantasies about him and get so horny whenever I thought about him. I wanted to bang him so badly but I never did because not only did I know that pre-marital sex was a sin, but also because my university wouldn't allow that to happen. One day, a pen dropped and he bent over to pick it up. When I saw him, I thought to myself, " Nice ass". I was so turned on when I saw that. Even though he was skinny, he had a really nice ass in my opinion. It was my lucky day. Once when I was going to another class, I saw him in the rain. I felt so shy around him. We talked about class and when we went inside, he held the door open for me. I thought to myself, " Such a gentleman". I was imagining that we were kissing in the rain like in a romantic movie. When my second semester started, I got over my crush and moved on. And that's the story of my crush on the professor. :heart:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2018, 8:30 pm

The OP was banned for his offensive posting, so unless he returns under another sock puppet, and posts in contraventions of the rules, he won't be replying.

Pyromanic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Nov 2018, 11:30 am

Hahaha the entitlement of this fellow! I mean he might be joking but that makes him a troll which might have even less value. You're never gonna get anywhere with that mindset, slick.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2019, 1:47 am

Maybe this should be stickied so other potential future incels have an example of what not to post if they'd like help and useful advice.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う