Do you come across differently than you think you do?

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2016, 12:31 am

People have an inconsistent perception about me. And so does when I see or hear myself.

When I thought I'm being an annoying child, they thought I'm an almighty iron lady. :lol: They end up seeing a steady pacing or that confident walk, hearing that monotonous voice that one thought that I'm all serious business. I'M NOT.

But sometimes when I thought I'm being an annoying child, I do sound and a look like one. Pitchy tone, skipping, odd speech and gait, sometimes that annoyed moody voice.

.. I don't know why...

3362 #1-"And oh, Autism =/= Anxiety/Depression/PSTD = Actual consequences of a crappy life experience. Fact: I don't "suffer" from being an Aspie. And NTs can suffer too because life."
3362 #2-"Social skills and Acting skills are two different skills -- Choose Wisely"
3362 #3 -"Sharing life stories are good. Therapeutic too.
But I consider comparing life stories either very sympathetic (which is a good one too) or a joke competition! (That is, if it isn't an inspirational one and when people insist who's better or worse.)"