Why do people on this forum always side with women?

Page 1 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:05 pm

Woman rejects you because she's mean, it's you fault.
So sick of it. Maybe it's when women as fault.

Ever think men like me and soiderpig get so negative because all our lives and even here people tell us it's all our fault. We never should been born, how dare use even think of asking that woman out.

Billions of women on this planet and all of them are just wonderful Angels who can do no wrong. Well f**k that, there's millions probably billions of mean superficial women on this planet. Just as there's billions of mean superficial men.

So tired of being told it's all my fault and I'm just a horrible person, then have the same people be like why you so hard on yourself.
Yeah what a f*****g mystery that is.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:08 pm

I worked hard, went to college failed, the. Worked hard to find a job any job, now I work hard to keep the job, still not good enough never will be good enough for women. That's not my fault, I don't choose what superficial shirt women beleive in. They do not me. I can only be who I am. I can only try my best every day. I don't need negative people here putting me down and siding with women. How about you all side with your fellow aspie instead of women you've never met.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:08 pm

I swear people won't be happy til I'm dead and others like me are dead too.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:23 pm

While I am gay, I agree that there is bias which isn't entirely gender-based, but which is influenced by the perception of opinions. So, to answer your question directly: Because it is politically and socially expedient to do so, despite others' honest, but silent, opinions. The world is now ruled by the mere suggestion that any individual isn't fair-minded, inclusive and fighting actively for the down-trodden (to be determined later). Fear of being marked by society as such an individual is the determinate factor in most political, religious and social interactions. Step out of line by having your own rational thought which doesn't comply with the meme, and you might as well move to a monastery or nunnery of one. This condition is the result of too many "me-too" individuals who, with little to show for their own lives, wish to join the bandwagon of controlling others' thoughts and ideas.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:33 pm

What? :?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:43 pm

What, what?

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:50 pm

I'm confused about his assertion that everyone always sides with women here. And that women reject him because they are mean. I don't really see everyone siding with women. I see women siding with women, and I usually side with whoever makes the most sense. I often side against the majority of women here, and many seem to not like it.

How can anyone know that the reason that they are rejected is because everyone is mean? I'm rejected because I have poor social skills. And because I'm weird.

So I guess I need more information or examples of this behavior.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:51 pm

Yigeren wrote:
What? :?

I'm too confused by aspieutahs post.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:54 pm

I think I'm just confused by everything. I think I need a brain transplant.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 6:59 pm

Sorry. Won't happen again.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 7:03 pm

Yigeren wrote:
I'm confused about his assertion that everyone always sides with women here. And that women reject him because they are mean. I don't really see everyone siding with women. I see women siding with women, and I usually side with whoever makes the most sense. I often side against the majority of women here, and many seem to not like it.

How can anyone know that the reason that they are rejected is because everyone is mean? I'm rejected because I have poor social skills. And because I'm weird.

So I guess I need more information or examples of this behavior.

Whenever a guy post here about relationship problems. We are always told it must be us it must be something we did, we must be glowing with negativity . No way the women could be the problem.

There's quite a few men who always side with women. Hopper for example is a man though you wouldn't know it from his posts as he always takes side with women. I honesty thought he was a woman for a while.

Only time people don't side with women here is when it's a guy in a relationship that's abusive, like the "am I selfish thread" but if it's a loser guy who's having trouble getting s single date it's always his fault even in the case of guys who have most women's wants checked off. We told to lose weight, build confidence or fake it, change out clothing style, change our hair, grow a beard/shave, build muscles and get w six pack etc. when it's a woman complaining it's always, you just not going after the right guys, don't change anything for a guy.

I never said everyone's mean I said there's lots of mean women.theres like what 10billion people on this planet? That means there's lots of all kinds of people.

You don't seem weird 0.o

All my dates I went on minus 2 were good, or so the women said. They smiled, laughed, seemed to have a good time. I seem happy, positive, confident in person. Perhaps because the stuff I talk about here I don't talk about anywhere else except very close friends and family. Does everyone here go out and talk about their sad stuff with random people or dates, doubt it,so why assume men here do. It's very likely if a girl dated me she'd never every hear of any of this stuff. I'll likely still have panic attacks about other stuff though, since I have anxiety.

I'm running out of time very quickly, in two years I'll be un able to have a gf or dead.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 7:04 pm

Yigeren wrote:
I think I'm just confused by everything. I think I need a brain transplant.

Sounds cute.

I'm not book smart. Fancy talking like that confuses me.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 7:05 pm

Who told you everything's your fault? I'm sure they're wrong.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 7:09 pm

Why do some guys on this forum always blanket generalize women and pretend those of us with struggles, who have faced rejection, bullying, having self esteem crushed simply don't exist. It ends up amounting to most women here probably have autism related struggles along with whatever else...we don't fit in with 'all those women' so it's hurtful when you guys just lump us all in with them, at least that is why it bothers me.

I have seen numerous times a female tries to offer support only to be told how easy they have it and essentially that they have no business speaking of such matters...since apparently women by default can just get a great relationship dropped in their lap just by existing.

All that aside if people are telling you, you're a terrible person....that everyone would prefer you dead and everything is all your fault no matter what then report them for their personal attacks, if I saw such comments directed at you or another poster I'd report them to.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 7:12 pm

It's not always a woman's fault that you're rejected, but it isn't always yours either. Just because someone rejects you doesn't mean they're always doing it to be mean. I've rejected people before, but it wasn't because I was trying to be mean. Some people annoy me or do things against me that make me not want any contact with them. Other times I just don't like dealing with people. Please don't completely assign blame on one person. It may not always be someone's fault.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2016, 7:15 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Why do some guys on this forum always blanket generalize women and pretend those of us with struggles, who have faced rejection, bullying, having self esteem crushed simply don't exist. It ends up amounting to most women here probably have autism related struggles along with whatever else...we don't fit in with 'all those women' so it's hurtful when you guys just lump us all in with them, at least that is why it bothers me.

I have seen numerous times a female tries to offer support only to be told how easy they have it and essentially that they have no business speaking of such matters...since apparently women by default can just get a great relationship dropped in their lap just by existing.

All that aside if people are telling you, you're a terrible person....that everyone would prefer you dead and everything is all your fault no matter what then report them for their personal attacks, if I saw such comments directed at you or another poster I'd report them to.

I completely agree. Women have struggles like men do whether they like it or not. There's issues that aren't just a male problem but a human problem.