Page 1 of 8 [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 12:53 am

I can see his side of certain things, but other things like his blind fanboy attitude for Trump I'm not too keen on.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 4:10 pm

Meh. Bill Maher is my favorite smug as*hole. He criticizes silliness on the left without succumbing to the stupidity of the right like Milo. He's basically a rational liberal. He's condescending as hell, but I can't recall a time I've really disagreed with him. I agree with Milo every once in a while, but he definitely has a few screws loose to be such a rabid Trump supporter.

Bombe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 May 2016, 9:20 pm

Whilst I agree with him on the fact that modern-day feminism is unhealthy and (as he says) 'cancerous', I have to strongly disagree with some of his others stances. Those stances include: not believing in Gay Marriage, supporting Donald Trump, not supporting transgender rights (despite being gay), etc. I also disagree with him partly with the fat shaming, but only because there are some people who have medical issues that give them a low metabolism. I have no pity for those who are lazy and refuse to keep themselves healthy.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 6:05 pm

TRIGGLYPUFF ROFLMAO!! !
Milo is amazing in that 2nd to Donald Trump he is the SJW's worst nightmare!! !

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 6:17 pm

There's a brief interview with Milo in the NY Times (the writer and the paper both culturally Milo-hostile):

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/magaz ... lings.html

Milo is a grandmaster of joyful trolling, making the Left jump and scold whenever he snaps his fingers. :lol:

There Are Four Lights!

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2016, 6:37 pm

He uses the expression, "most dangerous f-ggot," as well as the cliched word, "fabulous," while critiquing women, no matter how deservedly.

There's a conflict of interests, if you consider that he's competing with said women, for a date.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 4:35 pm

Bombe wrote:
Whilst I agree with him on the fact that modern-day feminism is unhealthy and (as he says) 'cancerous', I have to strongly disagree with some of his others stances. Those stances include: not believing in Gay Marriage, supporting Donald Trump, not supporting transgender rights (despite being gay), etc. I also disagree with him partly with the fat shaming, but only because there are some people who have medical issues that give them a low metabolism. I have no pity for those who are lazy and refuse to keep themselves healthy.

Yea. A ton of his views don't make a lot of sense. The fact that SJW critics jump on the right-wing bandwagon looks a lot like shallow tribalism. Stupid enemy of my enemy is my friend BS. It's seems that's what you have to do to be a successful media personality though and he knows it.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 9:46 pm

SJW leftists rush stage and shut down Milo presentation at DePaul University. Security does nothing.

"Milo Yiannopoulos’ event at DePaul University had to be cut short Tuesday night after protesters stormed the stage, blew whistles, grabbed the microphone out of the interviewer’s hand, and threatened to punch Yiannopoulos in the face."

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/2 ... niversity/

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

26 May 2016, 9:59 am

I have watched him a bit lately, he is funny and really knows how to stir the useful idiots on campus up

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 11:48 am

Jacoby wrote:
I have watched him a bit lately, he is funny and really knows how to stir the useful idiots on campus up

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 12:06 pm

going to have to put a trigger warning on this :lol:

http://imgur.com/ToIL8T1

BaronHarkonnen85
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2016, 9:04 pm

I don't agree with him on everything, nor do I understand his love of the alt-right, but he pisses off the SJWs. And I hate SJWs.

SJWs are racist, sexist bigots who infantilise gays, women, and trans people. As a gay man, I find them infuriating and insulting.

And trans people should find their ideas of social constructionism insulting. Their idea that gender, and even biological sex is a social construct, is laughable and ignores the reality of the transgender issue. Namely that trans people have brains more similar to the opposite sex.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 12:50 pm

his entrance at UCSB yesterday :lol:

PatrickJane
Raven
Raven

27 May 2016, 1:01 pm

Now that's what i call a worthy introduction. :lol:

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 2:26 pm

Heh. Amusing. I like that he got the crowd to cheer for the guys that carried him in.

I've never really taken to Milo, but I like the effect he has. The fact he's gay drives a truck through so many of their narratives. And he shines a harsh spotlight on the SJWs repeatedly exposing them and showing them up for what they are when they go apeshit because of him.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 2:45 pm

PatrickJane wrote:
Now that's what i call a worthy introduction. :lol:

All the more amusing because he's a British citizen. :lol:

There Are Four Lights!