The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 88 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 114  Next

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Sep 2016, 2:20 pm

There is a high probability that Hillary tears Trump to shreds without taking a serious hit, but Trump dodges on a few of his weak spots and makes a few substantive points and so is declared the "winner" for beating the low expectations people have for him.

The only way he actually beats Clinton is if she has a major health issue and he doesn't, or the moderators go easy on him again.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 2:35 pm

Charlotte violence sparks self defense gun buying spree. http://tiny.iavian.net/ch6y

Martial Law here we come.

It was said in the news that the guy who was shot down in Charlotte had a gun.

Charlotte police protests: Governor declares state of emergency as violence erupts for second night. http://tiny.iavian.net/cgk5

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Sep 2016, 2:35 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
There is a high probability that Hillary tears Trump to shreds without taking a serious hit, but Trump dodges on a few of his weak spots and makes a few substantive points and so is declared the "winner" for beating the low expectations people have for him.

The only way he actually beats Clinton is if she has a major health issue and he doesn't, or the moderators go easy on him again.

When has Hillary ever torn anybody to shreds? Do you remember her debates with Obama or Bernie Sanders? This idea that she's this genius policy wonk is the biggest media myth of all time, look at her emails and you'll see that she's a confused brain damaged old woman. Trump has 40 years of scandals as ammunition as well as the current state of the country and is the master of dressing people down, Hillary will never beat Trump at being Trump. Hillary has the impossible task of defending Obama, trying to position herself as a change candidate, and exciting the Bernie supporters that loathe her, while also trying to attract independents who hate her. Likeability has always been a huge issue with Hillary.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 2:43 pm

I really don't see how she will be able to withstand such stress. It's not like just getting up and making a speech in front of a crowd - she was having trouble just doing that. For a presidential debate, you have to be on the ball. If she does have problems with seizures then the stress could really bring that on.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 2:52 pm

I can't wait until the farce known as the presidential election has come to an end. I'm amazed that anyone shows any enthusiasm for either of these s**t candidates. We should all be very ashamed!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Sep 2016, 3:34 pm

Jacoby wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

When has Hillary ever torn anybody to shreds? Do you remember her debates with Obama or Bernie Sanders? This idea that she's this genius policy wonk is the biggest media myth of all time, look at her emails and you'll see that she's a confused brain damaged old woman. Trump has 40 years of scandals as ammunition as well as the current state of the country and is the master of dressing people down, Hillary will never beat Trump at being Trump. Hillary has the impossible task of defending Obama, trying to position herself as a change candidate, and exciting the Bernie supporters that loathe her, while also trying to attract independents who hate her. Likeability has always been a huge issue with Hillary.

Trump is not Obama or even Sanders.

When you say Trump has 40 years of scandals, you do realise that his own list of scandals is much longer? Based on serious things he has said and done? With real world effects?

It's pretty hard to dispute that Clinton is good on policy. Her website lists 39 "issues" and detailed policies for each. There's probably significant overlap. Trump lists 9 issues. He completely ignores major areas like education, the environment (except to say that protecting the environment damages the economy), and defence, even before you get onto issues that you might expect a Republican to ignore, like disability, which Clinton does have policies for. Trump doesn't have any agricultural policies; Clinton wants to ban the use of non-therapeutic antibiotics in livestock. Trump wants to reopen coal mines; Clinton wants to fix the communities. Trump doesn't have policies about disability; Clinton has policies about autism. That's a ridiculous gulf. Regardless of your political orientation, you have to admit that Clinton has much more substance.

Yes, Clinton, has a likeablility problem. But remember, she's going up against Trump, who is public enemy #1. Any other year she'd be losing, but the Republicans screwed up and are going to be utterly humiliated. If you'd elected Kasisch or even Rubio you would probably be winning.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Sep 2016, 4:44 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

Trump is not Obama or even Sanders.

When you say Trump has 40 years of scandals, you do realise that his own list of scandals is much longer? Based on serious things he has said and done? With real world effects?

It's pretty hard to dispute that Clinton is good on policy. Her website lists 39 "issues" and detailed policies for each. There's probably significant overlap. Trump lists 9 issues. He completely ignores major areas like education, the environment (except to say that protecting the environment damages the economy), and defence, even before you get onto issues that you might expect a Republican to ignore, like disability, which Clinton does have policies for. Trump doesn't have any agricultural policies; Clinton wants to ban the use of non-therapeutic antibiotics in livestock. Trump wants to reopen coal mines; Clinton wants to fix the communities. Trump doesn't have policies about disability; Clinton has policies about autism. That's a ridiculous gulf. Regardless of your political orientation, you have to admit that Clinton has much more substance.

Yes, Clinton, has a likeablility problem. But remember, she's going up against Trump, who is public enemy #1. Any other year she'd be losing, but the Republicans screwed up and are going to be utterly humiliated. If you'd elected Kasisch or even Rubio you would probably be winning.

No, Trump's "scandals" are not longer or more severe than Hillary's. :lol: Do you really believe that? Real world effects? Holy crap, Hillary was First Lady, US Senator, and Secretary of State whereas Trump was reality TV star and socialite so it really doesn't compare like at all. Trump's biggest sin is being a meany with his words, it's not a scandal.

Who cares about Hillary's "policy points" that she spent hundreds of millions of dollars on for somebody else to come up with? That reminds me of Mitt's 'binders and binders of women', it's joke and totally lacks self-awareness! Not only that but Hillary is straight up incompetent, she is on the wrong side of most issues. Her autism and livestock anti-biotic policies really aren't high on my priority list. She doesn't personally have substance, she has the most expensive campaign in US history behind her against versus a shoestring operation and she's still tied. Having 39 policy points is stupid too, doesn't she remember James Carville? "It's the economy, stupid!"

And yeah, the Kasich or Rubio would win because they are all pawns of the same system. The establishment is so universally against Trump because they actually perceive him as a threat to their stranglehold on power in this country, the oligarchs are terrorized! Trump will still win, Trump does better than longer he is on camera and the more people hear him talk whereas it is the opposite it true for Hillary.

BTW, Bernie was a terrible debater who was afraid of actually going all in against Hillary probably because he knew it was being rigged from the beginning and he had no realistic chance at winning. He's the dodo that said 'who cares about her damn emails?', apparently a lot of people and if Bernie pushed the narrative of ethics and authenticity then he might be the Democratic nominee right now not Hillary but then again it was always rigged. The debates in 2008 were not good for Hillary, it's funny if you go back and listen to Hillary in 2008 since she's echoing a lot of the stuff Trump was saying and she was the originator of the Birth conspiracy no matter how hard she and her media lackeys deny it. Obama also not a particularly great debater either, he's nowhere near as articulate as when he is reading off a teleprompter. Trump's a much tougher debater that doesn't hold anything back, he was a buzzsaw against his GOP opponents even with hostile moderators and when the candidates tried to get down in the mud with Trump it was them that looked worse for wear not him as it did to Marco Rubio.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:10 pm

Troops on the streets in Charlotte. Isn't that Martial Law?

Troops, extra police in Charlotte to prevent more clashes. http://tiny.iavian.net/chee

Darn, I flunked.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:24 pm

nurseangela wrote:

Troops, extra police in Charlotte to prevent more clashes. http://tiny.iavian.net/chee

There Are Four Lights!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:34 pm

Darmok wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

He must be drinking some anti-truth serum. :mrgreen:

Darn, I flunked.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:36 pm

The truth is Trump is winning, winning, winning!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 7:37 pm

This "Martial Law" will only last a couple of days.

There are places in the world where Martial Law is perpetual.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 8:06 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
This "Martial Law" will only last a couple of days.

There are places in the world where Martial Law is perpetual.

You mean like Hillary's America? I just preordered the dvd on Amazon - I can't wait. Comes out in October. I should order some popcorn and peanuts to go with it.

Darn, I flunked.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 8:36 pm

nurseangela wrote:
You mean like Hillary's America? I just preordered the dvd on Amazon - I can't wait. Comes out in October. I should order some popcorn and peanuts to go with it.

Yeah, like more racism will help.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 9:05 pm

The only time any sort of "Martial Law" was declared was during the Civil War.

I doubt it very, very much if this would occur---if either the main candidates were elected.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 11:44 pm

Holy Moley! Now here is someone talking some sense! This is my kinda guy! :mrgreen:

From the mouth of Mr. Aw's own half - brother!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /90755742/

From the article :
“I will support Donald Trump because he is a humble and honest guy,” the president's half brother, Malik Obama, told USA TODAY. “He is a guy who can help people. It’s an opportunity for Americans to give Trump a chance to become president."

"I don’t like (Hillary) Clinton," Malik Obama added, ignoring his relative's strong support for the Democratic candidate. "She is dishonest and a liar. She keeps on lying about emails every time.”

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO BIG T (x3)!

Darn, I flunked.