The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 46 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 114  Next

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 7:55 pm

Bernie endorses Hillary!

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2016, 11:03 pm

LOL.

There Are Four Lights!

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 4:19 pm

What do you think the reason was , for allowing Cruz to speak at the RNC after they had a copy of his speech?

Edit
Though the K C Royals have been in a slump it was good to see Salvi and the rest of the guys.

Harris.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

21 Jul 2016, 4:24 pm

drlaugh wrote:
What do you think the reason was , for allowing Cruz to speak at the RNC after they had a copy of his speech?

Trump achieving party unity from the fact that everyone hates Ted Cruz, it seems to have worked out well in that regard as even the rival politicians that don't support Trump had the good sense not to make a fool of themselves on live TV. The only people praising Cruz now are the NeverTrump neocons who have no principles, it is really funny to hear these losers talk about being a 'constitutional conservative' when they were the people behind the Bush presidency. People don't say 'if somebody murdered Ted Cruz on the Senate floor and the trial was held in the Senate, nobody will convict you' without there being a personal hatred of the person. This man has no friends.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 5:07 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/magaz ... .html?_r=0

Quote:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign has made several overtures to his formal rival, Ohio Gov. John Kasich about potentially becoming the real estate mogul’s running mate, two senior Kasich advisers told ABC News.

Trump’s son, Donald Trump Jr., even called up a Kasich adviser to tell him that he would have a good deal of power in the position, according to the advisers.

In that conversation, first reported by The New York Times, Trump Jr. said that his father's vice president would be in charge of both foreign and domestic policy, leaving the real estate mogul at the helm of "making America great again,” according to the advisers.

Kasich’s camp rebuffed every attempt to get him on board, the advisers said.

There's some truth for ya!

:lol:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 5:09 pm

unnamed sources strikes again :roll:

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2016, 5:48 pm

Wow, foreign and domestic policy, that's like (wait...let me do the math here) ALL THE POLICY!

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 10:21 am

I'm more of a fan of comedy than politics.

Here is "two mints in one"

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 10:49 am

However the campaign season goes, at least we'll be able to count on our independent, objective news media to keep us informed -- thank goodness they are neutral and free from party influence. :mrgreen: :lol: :roll:

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 10:59 am

Wikileaks shows the incestuous relationship the DNC has with the media, these people give their stories to the DNC before their editors even. Their 'dark' talking point across the media, that's a really specific choice of word there and that was reported how many places?

Kind of reminds me of how the media use to call Ron Paul 'quixotic' in every article

but the 'liberal media' isn't real right?

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 10:01 pm

couldn't be that the speech was actually kinda dark and fear-mongering?

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 10:38 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Wikileaks shows the incestuous relationship the DNC has with the media, these people give their stories to the DNC before their editors even. Their 'dark' talking point across the media, that's a really specific choice of word there and that was reported how many places?

Kind of reminds me of how the media use to call Ron Paul 'quixotic' in every article

With time I'm inclined to think Wikileaks is a enemy of democracy, voluntary or not. So far authoritarians governments are the one having taken advantage of Edward Snowden and Julian Assange leaks; the democratic countries must answer about their surveillance programs while China and Russia are not bothered. Strangely enough Google, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft are not bothered either while they are using worldwide surveillance rivalling the NSA (For marketing purpose, so far). This whole situation stink.

You say that Hillary Clinton is a traitor? Less so that Trump and his links with Vlad Junk-Food. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
I read somewhere that Junk-Food is sending support and money to the far-right political parties in Europe; don't know if it's true, but it would make sense.

N.B. As for why I call Putin "Junk-Food", it's because in french his name is spelled Poutine. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Poutine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 11:35 pm

Tollorin wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

With time I'm inclined to think Wikileaks is a enemy of democracy, voluntary or not. So far authoritarians governments are the one having taken advantage of Edward Snowden and Julian Assange leaks; the democratic countries must answer about their surveillance programs while China and Russia are not bothered. Strangely enough Google, Apple, Facebook and Microsoft are not bothered either while they are using worldwide surveillance rivalling the NSA (For marketing purpose, so far). This whole situation stink.

You say that Hillary Clinton is a traitor? Less so that Trump and his links with Vlad Junk-Food. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
I read somewhere that Junk-Food is sending support and money to the far-right political parties in Europe; don't know if it's true, but it would make sense.

N.B. As for why I call Putin "Junk-Food", it's because in french his name is spelled Poutine. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Poutine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

Doesn't Putin mean something else in French?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 11:45 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Doesn't Putin mean something else in French?

It mean "slut", though it's not much used in Québec french; it's more used in french french as a curse word. The pronunciation is also different. Didn't though about that. :lol:

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 4:50 pm

Trump leads Clinton in new CNN poll

"44% to 39% in a four-way matchup including Gary Johnson (9%) and Jill Stein (3%) and by three points in a two-way head-to-head, 48% to 45%."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/ ... index.html

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 6:42 pm

Where's Nursey?

I haven't seen her in a while, cheerleading for Trump.

Now...I think Trump's an abomination---but it was funny when she waved her pom-poms for Trump.

She's the one that started this thread.