I'm an autistic virgin and I'm proud of it!

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:16 pm

Today, I just came out as an autistic virgin and here is why. I hate it when people try to run my life especially my sex life. Yeah, so I'm not a ladies' man, but I still have the drive of finding the perfect woman for me. I'm still sick and tired of settling for less and I'm also sick and tired of people telling me that I need to get laid. I need to find a woman that fits my criteria and at the same time improving myself through exercise and other activities. I still want a brunette, brown eyed woman though and maybe it'll happen, but first, I gotta stop listening to people and their negative attitude. Even if people will say that, "It's NOT going to happen", it only makes me want to pursue the woman of my dreams even more! If I learned nothing else, it is that you never say never because it might happen when you least suspected. Just like I did with my weight loss a decade ago and with vintage classic games, I will not give up on my pursuit on my Valerie Perez-Linda Cardellini hybrid dream woman with the qualities with the women I just mentioned. If you're going to disagree on my pursuits, that's fine, but at least be an adult about it not be a bratty teenage girl! They said the same things to many important people like Albert Einstein, Dan Aykroyd, Steven Speilberg, and Bill Gates and guess what happened....they pursued their dreams and didn't let negative people put them down in their "place". I'll be doing the same and if you guys are going to be negative about it, I suggest you drop me as a friend because I don't hear any negative *beep* anymore!! !! !

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2016, 10:20 pm

If you focus on getting together only with brown haired, brown eyed women, you may end up rejecting the perfect woman without ever realizing it.

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 12:47 am

Trust me. I know.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 12:54 am

You need pizza.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 2:04 am

JML101582 wrote:
I'll be doing the same and if you guys are going to be negative about it, I suggest you drop me as a friend because I don't hear any negative *beep* anymore!! ! ! !

I think there might be a little more to success of those people that just wishful thinking. I hope you find this woman you're looking for, but if you don't, I hope you won't be depressed.

Have you tried dating any nerdy gaming/comic book/movie geeks?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 2:08 am

314pe wrote:
JML101582 wrote:
I'll be doing the same and if you guys are going to be negative about it, I suggest you drop me as a friend because I don't hear any negative *beep* anymore!! ! ! !

I think there might be a little more to success of those people that just wishful thinking. I hope you find this woman you're looking for, but if you don't, I hope you won't be depressed.

Have you tried dating any nerdy gaming/comic book/movie geeks?

That's an almost entirely all-male demographic.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 2:21 am

It's a bit bigger than Valerie Perez-Linda Cardellini demographic.

I don't understand why would you not give a shot to someone who isn't exactly your dream person (yet). Hair can be dyed and there's colored contacts.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 2:59 am

No problem with your attitude. Finding a suitable partner takes time, and success won't increase with "getting laid" or desperation. The only thing I might have an issue with is what she should look like, which I really can't care less about personally. Still, your ideal women look a lot like mine. :-)

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:11 am

I'm not trying to go for the exact look of the woman just similarities in personality and looks. I just don't want to date ret*d people anymore.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:23 am

Well if a girl can look past my low social skills, not being super confident, being a bit of a loner then I can look past her looks and see the person

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:32 am

JML101582 wrote:
I'm not trying to go for the exact look of the woman just similarities in personality and looks.

Fine, then I'm all for your approach.

JML101582 wrote:
I just don't want to date ret*d people anymore.

How do you define "ret*d"?

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:35 am

How I define "ret*d" is people who are slow on the uptake and not in my intellectual level.

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:37 am

Plus I was in special ed for SO many years so I need a woman who has social skills and intelligence which I never got from my last two girlfriends.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:41 am

You think people who aren't on your intellectual level are "ret*d"? I find that offensive. What exactly do you consider to be on your intellectual level anyway?

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 3:50 am

Even though I scored low on my IQ test many years ago, I improved greatly ever since.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2016, 4:10 am

JML101582 wrote:
Plus I was in special ed for SO many years so I need a woman who has social skills and intelligence which I never got from my last two girlfriends.

That seems to be contradictory. You can't first claim to be a proud autistic virgin, and then claim you need somebody with good social skills. The latter screams desperation.

Personally, I prefer to have interesting discussions with knowledgeable people as friends, often different people in different areas. I don't need to have those with a partner, and I don't care much about her IQ-score.