Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Mootoo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 6:21 pm

Naz Shah is a relatively new MP who was suspended for a comment she said - no one should be forced to migrate, but if the current country of Israel is more akin to Nazi Germany then people should be able to point it out surely, if only to prevent a similar incident? It always appeared to me that they deal with their neighbours with similar methods - certainly as violent, and Nazis had a similar ideal for expanding their territory. The current country of Israel is surely a rogue state within its own boundaries, and for regional extremism to stop theirs needs too...

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 6:25 pm

Mootoo wrote:
Naz Shah is a relatively new MP who was suspended for a comment she said - no one should be forced to migrate, but if the current country of Israel is more akin to Nazi Germany then people should be able to point it out surely, if only to prevent a similar incident? It always appeared to me that they deal with their neighbours with similar methods - certainly as violent, and Nazis had a similar ideal for expanding their territory. The current country of Israel is surely a rogue state within its own boundaries, and for regional extremism to stop theirs needs too...

Nonsense. Israel is surrounded by neighboring countries ruled by people who are determined to destroy Israel.

A person can get a fair trial in Israel. Is that true in Iran? Is that true in areas where ISIS rules?

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 8:58 pm

Israel is probably more free than their patron the USA. Israel is a military state because they need to be, because everybody on the planet wants to kill them all.

If you want a rogue Nazi-like empire look no further than the USA. The USA has military bases in 100 countries, it destroys any country that dares question it, and I don't mean killing the leader I mean supporting and arming rebel groups and even invading, and in the end the whole place is rubble and the entire populace has been forced out.

At home, the slaves (ahem "citizens") are routinely harassed by militarized police forces, the USA has a quarter of the entire WORLD'S prisoners, police routinely execute slaves without a trial or any real justification, at random basically, keeping people scared and off kilter. A handful of large corporations control every aspect of life, forcing slaves to eat low quality food which is engineered to keep slaves fat and stupid, and the entire domestic media veers between jingoistic propaganda and worship of "celebrities" such as Kim Kardashian.

Slaves are in effect forbidden to travel or live outside the country. Divide and conquer is so ingrained in daily life that a person from California often fears for their safety if they travel or try to live in states like Oregon or Nevada. Even within states there is much hatred, people from L.A. can't go to Yreka in the far north without being harassed. In addition, many slaves are buying guns at a rapid clip in the belief that civil war is imminent, and they might be right.

Israel is paradise in comparison-at least they're all Jews.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2016, 9:12 pm

She said something about Israel being moved to the USA, which I support. It can't be anti-Jewish, only anti-Israel.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 5:16 pm

BaalChatzaf wrote:
Mootoo wrote:

Nonsense. Israel is surrounded by neighboring countries ruled by people who are determined to destroy Israel.

A person can get a fair trial in Israel. Is that true in Iran? Is that true in areas where ISIS rules?

Let's imagine for argument's sake that you are correct, even though you aren't. If you wanted to destroy me but knew you couldn't, would that justify me blowing up your town or city?

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who have been arrested and detained without charge.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 5:19 pm

pezar wrote:
Israel is probably more free than their patron the USA. Israel is a military state because they need to be, because everybody on the planet wants to kill them all.

If you want a rogue Nazi-like empire look no further than the USA. The USA has military bases in 100 countries, it destroys any country that dares question it, and I don't mean killing the leader I mean supporting and arming rebel groups and even invading, and in the end the whole place is rubble and the entire populace has been forced out.

At home, the slaves (ahem "citizens") are routinely harassed by militarized police forces, the USA has a quarter of the entire WORLD'S prisoners, police routinely execute slaves without a trial or any real justification, at random basically, keeping people scared and off kilter. A handful of large corporations control every aspect of life, forcing slaves to eat low quality food which is engineered to keep slaves fat and stupid, and the entire domestic media veers between jingoistic propaganda and worship of "celebrities" such as Kim Kardashian.

Slaves are in effect forbidden to travel or live outside the country. Divide and conquer is so ingrained in daily life that a person from California often fears for their safety if they travel or try to live in states like Oregon or Nevada. Even within states there is much hatred, people from L.A. can't go to Yreka in the far north without being harassed. In addition, many slaves are buying guns at a rapid clip in the belief that civil war is imminent, and they might be right.

Israel is paradise in comparison-at least they're all Jews.

Again, see what I wrote above.

Israel is a military state because it wants to be. It thrives on war.

You're right about the USA, and they give Israel $10 million a day.

Yeah, and look who controls those corporations and the media etc.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

tern
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Apr 2016, 5:27 pm

The Naz Shah thing not anti-Semitism, that's a misnomer, because the Palestinians are Semites too! Semites does not only mean Jews, it's the Middle Eastern branch of peoples.

But the moral reaction is right, it's obviously racist and horrible to propose relocating a country. It's a type of Clearances, population deportation. The Chagossians show its miserable outcome. A country's identity, a people's identity except in nomadic cases, includes the land.

But the issue comes from old comments going back years. Nothing but a so-called chance radio interview she did has blown it up as an issue now. It is obviously nof chance, it is timed to damage the Labour Party in an important set of elections that are in progress right now.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 6:21 pm

tern wrote:
The Naz Shah thing not anti-Semitism, that's a misnomer, because the Palestinians are Semites too! Semites does not only mean Jews, it's the Middle Eastern branch of peoples.

But the moral reaction is right, it's obviously racist and horrible to propose relocating a country. It's a type of Clearances, population deportation. The Chagossians show its miserable outcome. A country's identity, a people's identity except in nomadic cases, includes the land.

But the issue comes from old comments going back years. Nothing but a so-called chance radio interview she did has blown it up as an issue now. It is obviously nof chance, it is timed to damage the Labour Party in an important set of elections that are in progress right now.

The phony outrage of the Zionist media and corrupt politicians is anything but moral. If she'd said it about any other country, it wouldn't even be on the news and if it was people would just laugh.

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2016, 6:45 pm

Although Ken Livingston got some things wrong, he mentions historical event that did happen even if it broke down.

I found it odd that on LBC he was asked to "apologise for mentioning Hilter".

So by that logic shouldn't the interviewer apologise for mention Hitler too. Or was it mentioning Hitler and Jews together, in that case how do you discuss the history?

This kind of logic is at home with SJWs.

There is some politicing in the mayoral election, and Ken is prone to foot in mouth moments.

I have never understood "sharing a platform with" idea either. You can go to an event where somebody appears, where you were no aware of the background of everyone there.

The problem is the public lap up this rather silly logic, which is why it is used in politics. It is effective especially close to an election, where it not possible in the time to expose the the absurdity.

Ken shoudl really know better, and does have a simplistic view on the middle east like many people.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2016, 11:31 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
Although Ken Livingston got some things wrong, he mentions historical event that did happen even if it broke down.

I found it odd that on LBC he was asked to "apologise for mentioning Hilter".

So by that logic shouldn't the interviewer apologise for mention Hitler too. Or was it mentioning Hitler and Jews together, in that case how do you discuss the history?

This kind of logic is at home with SJWs.

There is some politicing in the mayoral election, and Ken is prone to foot in mouth moments.

I have never understood "sharing a platform with" idea either. You can go to an event where somebody appears, where you were no aware of the background of everyone there.

The problem is the public lap up this rather silly logic, which is why it is used in politics. It is effective especially close to an election, where it not possible in the time to expose the the absurdity.

Ken shoudl really know better, and does have a simplistic view on the middle east like many people.

The "sharing a platform" stuff means the corporate media and co don't want that person to be heard.

Ken should be awarded with a George Cross. He was completely ignoring party politics and political correctness and just speaking his mind. So refreshing coming from a mainstream politician.