Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 10:11 pm

Just thought I'd share that the big white mansion of a house that's featured in that show (I don't know, I haven't ever seen it tbh) is across the street & down one or two houses from where I work. There's a full film crew parked all over the place every week or two. Kinda neat, even though I don't even watch that particular show.

Yigeren
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2016, 10:40 pm

I used to watch it, but it started to get really weird and entirely too complicated, like many shows do when they run out of ideas. It became like a soap opera and I couldn't keep the storyline straight. I think the guys in it are hot, though.

It's cool that it's right down the street. That would be fun to observe.

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 1:04 am

Kinda envious to be honest. Would be cool to see the cast in person, even at a distance.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2016, 9:44 pm

Transyl wrote:
Kinda envious to be honest. Would be cool to see the cast in person, even at a distance.

For all I know I've seen them walking down the street. Since I've never seen the show, I have no idea what any of them look like. It's probably just been camera guys techs, and caterers etc, though.

Tonight I'm off for a drink at the place my friend works at..right in the middle of "Storybrooke" from the show "Once Upon A time." I've never seen that show, either.. but I have seen the Cruella Deville car parked on set while they were filming before.

RubyWings91
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Oct 2016, 5:37 pm

I'm a little behind but I'm a fan of the show.

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2017, 10:23 pm

Yes. I stopped watching after season four and made up my own episodes of seasons five-eight they were really bad