Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

PeachCastella
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 May 2016, 5:50 pm

she is the same lady who has the youtube chanel :more than hope: raising a child with extreme behaviors and agression and has the videos of jayden's good days and extreme behaviors, including tantrum in the parking lot.

on her about page on her youtube chanel, amie says:

~"Parental Abuse is REAL and I am able to say… I am a victim of Parent Abuse and I need help that the state is NOT set up to handle.My son who is 7 is challenged with mental illness. He can be a wonderful, funny, sweet, charming boy and when he is good, He is THE BEST! But he needs intensive behavioral therapy and I haven’t found one place in Michigan that will meet his needs. We have been with are local CMH for over 2 years. Jayden gets in home visits from a behavioral therapist. He sees a psychiatrist once a month & his school made a few accommodations for him last year, he now has an IEP. He can be very aggressive and violent. Lashes out with rage, manipulation, verbal attacks & threats of harm."~

her son jayden was diagnosed with aspergers and odd at age 3 and also has ptsd and bipolar-NOS.

in the links section below click on the blog with wordpress symbol and i found this site known as "more than hope: raising a child with extreme behaviors and aggression"

here's the link:https://morethanhopemi.wordpress.com/

she has given a speech to local CMS services in her migichan state, and has served on board for inspiring hearts for autism for 4 years.

although she dosen't seem to post any videos on youtube anymore, she has an active facebook page as she posted a pretty picture yesterday. the videos aren't meant for comedy, anyone, they're to expose what jayden's extreme behavior is like, it isn't funny... :( :heart:

in real life jayden has had much more meltdowns and far worse ones where he attacks people (school staff, parents, sister and threatended a police officer) and only a small handfull of his meltdowns as he meltdowns every day and attacks Amie the worst, punching, screaming, saying swear words and kicking and spitting at her and others very hard in the tush :oops: .

here's her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/morethanhope