Former-Muslim atheists are getting bolder, and growing....

Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 1:09 pm

On this small spot of this planet, Allah sent all his prophets....and he forgot the rest.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 1:32 pm

Explanation: [Duas], is an [Supplication to God]- it is a form of semi-praying that Muslims do as a form of directly asking things/wishes/favors from God. They usually start with something like Allahumma, may you do this or do that... (translated to O Allah..), and there's a dua for virtually everything...for marrying, for travelling, for safety...some are like one page texts, and some are like two-three words (like dua for sneezing, and dua for entering...toilet.)

An example of Dua for proposal:
O Allah, You have power and I have none. You know all and I know not. You are The Knower of all that is hidden. If, in Your knowledge (mention name of person here) be good for me in my faith and in my temporal and religious life, then ordain her (or him) for me. And if anyone other than her (or him) be good for me in my faith and religious life, then ordain her (or him) for me.

Translation of the below:
If all Muslims' duas were answered then Palestine would have been liberated since 1948, and Iraq wars would have been ended in days, and no one would have died from cancer, and no plane would have crashed, and Japan's atheists would become the poorest people of the world while Afghanistan's believers would have become the wealthiest, and everyone would have passed their exams, and no national football team would have lost.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2016, 4:57 pm

Translation: They taught us in schools that Medieval Europe, in their darkest era, was used to accuse their thinkers of blasphemy yet they forget that....

Ibn al-Muqaffa was cut in pieces...his limbs were cut, one by one, and burned before his eyes, till he died.
and Al Suhrawardī was killed...
and Ja'd ibn Dirham was slayed....
and Lisan ad-Din ibn al-Khatib was suffocated...
and the books of the Al Asfahani and Ibn el Rushd had been burned...

and those were all declared as kafirs: Al Kanadi, Al Farabi, Al Razi, Ibn Sina, Ibn Battouta, Al Idrissi, Ibn Khaldoun, Ibn Hayan, Bashar bin Bard, Al Khwarizmi, Ibn el Rushd, Al Jahiz, Al Sahroudi, Rabi'a al-'Adawiyya, Al Ghazali, Al Ma'arri, Ibn el Fared, Alhazen, Ibn el Rawandi, al Tawhidi, and Omr el Khiyam...and ...and ...and...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2016, 2:59 am

Translation: This is the justice in your kingdom of darkness.

When a human-monster like the islamic missionnaire sheikh Fayhan el Ghamdi rapes his 5-years old daughter, tortures her and kills her, his punishement will be:
-in the dictatorship systems: execution.
- in democratic system: jail for life.
- in the Sharia system: pays a sum and set free!

(in red below) Damn your dirty laws and damn on your god!

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2016, 7:40 am

Keep them coming. :thumleft:

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2016, 2:03 pm

I've been following Sam Harris and Maajid Nawas on the dealing with Islamism issue for quite a while. The bloodbath over there right now is awful and it would be encouraging if the internet and social media are cracking the culture cocoon enough for the behaviors of groups like ISIS and Boko Haram to stand out as solipsistic and anti-human rather than the message of the opposition getting tangled and tripped up, in outreach, over whether it's an issue of plausible confusion on the Quran and Hadith.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2016, 4:09 pm

Translation:

He: A muslim killed 50 persons in Florida.
She: He doesn't represent Islam! Our religion is the religion of peace!
He: They were gays.
She: Ha! What a hero! Those effiminates deserve to be burned! may god eradicate their very existence! Hell is waiting for them!
(Faceplam in the background).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2016, 1:53 am

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2016, 4:20 pm

Translation: Questions for a Muslim,
1) Why according to you, the criminals of ISF, Aqmi, Boko Haram, Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, and ISIS ...why they all refer to Islam?
2) Why while they're doing massacres they yell Allahu Akbar (Allah is great)? And why not another god? Why the Quran is cited and put on slayed innocents, and not the Bible or any other Buddhist book?
3) Where are the equivalent of Ghandi among muslims? Where are the muslim sister Emmanuelle? Where are the islamic humanitarian efforts?
Suha from Tunis.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2016, 4:49 pm

Translation:
Black hole
After all these Mohammadian crimes and massacres committed by his followers in east ,west south,and north, and after all this bloody islamic history since Mohammad to this moment, the Mohammad comes lecture us that the Islamic terrorism is now a (scapegoat) excuse for psychopaths, and there's no connection between Islam and these crimes.....very nice, but why these psychopaths, sadists and criminals didn't take Buddhism or Hinduism or Judaism or Christianity as an excuse for their dirty crimes and their ideas, and why Islam in specific became a block hole that attracts all criminals of the world, what are the mohammadian teachings that allow them to do so?
Suha from Tunis

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2016, 5:02 pm

Translation:
Reforming Islam, or islamize the reform?

When you discuss with a muslim who tells you about the reform of islam and who pretends that Islam must be reformed somehow, do not applaud him so fast and do not pull out your checkbook to finance his reform. Ask him first to define exactly what he means by reform of islam.
In fact, Ibn Taymia, the spirtual father of ISIS is qualified as a grand reformer by some muslims. Mohammad Ben AbedlWahhab the founder of Wahhabism is still qualified as a grand reformer. Al Mawdudi the spirtual father of terrorist groups admired by Bin Laden is a grand reformer by some Muslims. Hassan al Banna, the founder of Muslim Brotherhood is a grand reformer by some muslims.
In brief, you think Voltaire to reform Islam, while the typical muslim thinks of islamizing Voltaire. So put back your checkbook and forget about this dream.
Suha from Tunis.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 6:47 am

Translation:

Month of Ramadan (fasting month)
Do you know?

It is your right to fast, and it also my right not to fast in public, not fasting is not an insult for anyone nor it violates anything.
However, not allowing others to eat for your sensitivity is oppression and fanaticism by itself.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 7:01 am

Translation:
We demand from the (Iraqi) government.
To release my daughters from prison.

Since they were arrested in the district of Karada(Iraq) while they were selling water bottles during the month of Ramadan.
Their ages: 10 years and 8 years.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 1:45 am

Translation:
The Bridle of Chastity...for men, to cover their eyes.
No need anymore for veils on women....
Does she seduce you strongly? Does her way of wearing offend you and you can't stop looking? You always see shame in her and her attire??
Try then the Bridle of Chasity for men! The Bridle of Chasity will cover your eyes and your mouth and protect your chastity from women!
Black and brown colors will be available soon in the markets.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 2:58 am

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 5:28 am

I wish the below was subtitled in english, but I will try to summarize what they're saying.

It is a debate between a cleric and an atheist (egyptians):
Transcript in summary:
Cleric: (At the beginning talking about how islam says to attack attackers and not to attack others (which contradicts the concept of offensive jihad)...etc)
The Host lady: Shall we attack who becomes atheist according to you?
Cleric: Look, we first talk with the atheist and try to convince him, if he repents and returns to Islam, then no problem, but if he doesn't....here on the TV live I send a message to authorities, that every atheist who publicly talks about his atheism should be arrested. There's a difference: atheists are free to be atheists as long they keep it to themselves, the are many muslims who actually don't practice islam in privacy.
Atheist guy: So you want people to keep lying...
The Host lady: Let's hear his pov first then we hear yours.
Cleric: They are free to think what they want, but to talk about their atheism in public, facebook, media,....then I, Salem bin Abdl el Galil, through your program, I will ask the authorities to investigate with those, by investigation I don't mean to kill them or to jail them but to ensure an environment of calmness in the nation, if they abide by this then no problem.
The Host lady: and if they don't abide?
Cleric: If they don't abide, then the court should take the necessary measures against them, it may be jail.
in Sharia, we punish the apostate who publicly talks about his apostasy, and talks badly about religion, and causes corruption among the believers.
Is it right to kill him? it depends on the sharia court's decision.
I am afraid for Ahmad's life (the atheist guy) that someone may kill him after he leaves the studio,
Atheist sarcastically:don't worry..
Cleric: so instead of letting get himself killed so I tell to authorities, take him, confine him, and protect him. -
Atheist sarcastically: ...and throw him in jail.
Cleric: jail may protect him... when he goes back to Islam, then all is solved!