Ravenclaw 39%  39%  [ 9 ]
Hufflepuff 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Slytherin 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 23

INTPnarwhal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jun 2016, 5:49 pm

Maybe I should've put this in the Writing and Art section... I hope this isn't an annoying repeat- I checked the last seven pages for similar posts.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 5:29 am

Me, I'd pick Ravenclaw. My favorite character, Luna Lovegood, is there, too.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 9:55 am

Gryffindor! :cheers: :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2016, 12:23 pm

Probably Ravenclaw, if not Hupplepuff. I'm certainly not Gryffindor or Slytherin material.

INTPnarwhal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2016, 2:30 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
My favorite character, Luna Lovegood, is there, too.

Luna's my favorite too!

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 4:19 pm

I took the test on the one site and I am Raveclaw.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2016, 5:09 pm

On Pottermore I got sorted into Gryffindor.

Nist498
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 7:17 am

I'm a dyed in the wool Ravenclaw. The Slytherins are just obnoxious, the Hufflepuffs are set up as setting window dressing, and the Gryffindors suffer from teacher's pet syndrome.

All magic comes with a price! - Rumplestiltskin

LuluStar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2016, 9:14 am

I took the test on pottermore a long time and it sorted me to hufflepuff. It may not be the most popular house but it did have Cedric. lol

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 7:22 pm

I got sorted on some site, and it sorted me into Gryffindor. I've always wanted to dress as Professor McGonagall, for Halloween.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 7:24 pm

^I dressed as Harry for Halloween once. :D

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2016, 4:41 pm

Nist498 wrote:
I'm a dyed in the wool Ravenclaw. The Slytherins are just obnoxious, the Hufflepuffs are set up as setting window dressing, and the Gryffindors suffer from teacher's pet syndrome.

I think if knowledge is something that is that important to you then you will be in Ravenclaw.

Tiankay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

Location: 3rd Street on the right, just after the event horizon...

20 Jun 2016, 4:58 pm

Well Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor, but id rather be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff if i were to choose for myself. Knowledge is power, so Ravenclaw would be the one "should" choose. Bbut i like the idea of Hufflepuff where everyone is welcome and nobody is outcast because loyalty matters the most...

Peace
TK

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Jun 2016, 12:27 am

I took a quiz on a couple different sites & got Hufflepuff.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2016, 5:24 am

Quiz said Slytherin.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2016, 7:35 am

I'm barely a Slytherin. I took a really in depth quiz and I was very close to the same amount of of each house and Slytherin was like 50%, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were 49%, and Gryffindor was 48% lol.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor