Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

DankMemeLord
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jun 2016, 10:56 am

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

LittleLu
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jun 2016, 11:20 am

I've actually been called a Crystal Child before, due to my sensitivity and extreme forgiveness. Do you read Doreen Virtue by chance? ^-^ I know other authors have mentioned Crystal Children, who came after Indigos. Just curious about where you discovered the information.

I actually don't know how much I believe in Indigos, Crystals, and so on, but I do know that there are some extremely gifted people out there who were born at certain times, and definitely are significant, as everyone is.

"Autism" helped me make sense of what I had, and helps other people who are not metaphysical or spiritual see me as the same person a spiritualist would see me as, which is a Crystal Child. If you want, you could probably think of autism as being the "mundane explanation for Crystal Children," and Crystals as being the "metaphysical explanation for autistics."

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 1:54 pm

Conformists gonna be Conformists and insist on labeling Non-Conformists like me as so-called Autistic.
Conformists gonna Conform and insist on calling Zetetic-Skeptics like me a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy Theorist.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

DankMemeLord wrote:
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
Evidence, please?

Everything you've posted so far is based on fictional accounts, personal opinions, and sheer fantasy. Unless you can provide empirical evidence for your assertions, you are going to receive a lot of negative feedback from the more grounded people here.

Don't mistake our autistic states for gullibility or ignorance.

Unfortunate_Aspie_
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 2:19 pm

DankMemeLord wrote:

LOLlll- Bull s**t. :roll:

LittleLu
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jun 2016, 2:32 pm

I think the OP didn't quite word things correctly. (Sorry, OP. I only mean the best. >.<)
Crystal Children is a metaphysical concept of "gifted children" from the 1990s and up. They're like the rumored Indigo Children, who apparently are able to "make strange things happen" and are quite psychic and empathic.

I like Doreen Virtue, but even in my honest opinion (and I'm a dedicated spiritualist so this is saying a LOT,) she's a little bit of a loon. Sweet as can be, and very loving, but still kind of, uh... out there. Even for "my kind."

I'm wondering if the OP got this idea from this link. http://www.angeltherapy.com/blog/indigo ... w-children

Here's a portion from it:
"But why do we need to pathologize these differences? If these children are successfully communicating at home, and the parents aren't reporting any problems . . . then why try to make it a problem?

The diagnostic criterion for autism is quite clear. It states that the autistic person lives in his or her own world, and is disconnected from other people. The autistic person doesn't talk because of an indifference to communicating with others.

Crystal Children are quite the opposite. They’re among the most connected, communicative, caring and cuddly of any generation. They are also quite philosophical and spiritually gifted. And they display an unprecedented level of kindness and sensitivity to this world. Crystal Children spontaneously hug and care for people in need. An autistic person wouldn't do that!

In my book, The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children, I wrote that ADHD should stand for Attention Dialed into a Higher Dimension. This would more accurately describe that generation. In the same vein, Crystal Children don't warrant a label of autism. They aren't autistic, they're AWE-tistic!"

I greatly disapprove of her stance on autism, and feel that she's wadding us all up into a ball by saying "autistics don't do that!"

She's a nice person, but she thinks everything she's encountered in her life is a fact. She is not a doctor, she is not a psychologist. She is a metaphysical healer with a strong emphasis on Christianity and angels. She cannot say what is autism and what isn't.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 4:46 pm

Autism is the next stage in Deevolution because I said so and because Devo are autistic because I relate to them.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 5:42 pm

Yeeahhh um....no.

There are a few New Agey/spiritual things I can kind of go for, but all of the Indigo/Crystal stuff? Nope.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 5:56 pm

Look, we all wanna feel cute and fuzzy and special.

And maybe we do have strengths that are under noticed and under appreciated, and maybe we are more than just a tragic disease, and maybe some God has a reason. Maybe. I want to believe that as much as the next guy.

But... Just no, okay??

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 6:18 pm

How do you account for autism pre-1990?

yelekam
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 10:14 pm

what is this a scientology lecture? No, seriously what is this?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm

yelekam wrote:
what is this a scientology lecture? No, seriously what is this?
The OP wants us to believe that we're all "special" by virtue of our souls allegedly having originated someplace other than Earth. His mythology is similar to the "Indigo Child" myth that was popular about 10 to 15 years ago.

The first time someone told me that I was "different", yet "special" was when a teacher suggested to my parents that I should be riding the little bus to school ... :roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

donaar
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2016, 6:15 am

Fnord wrote:
DankMemeLord wrote:
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
Evidence, please?
DankMemeLord wrote:
Evidence, please?

Everything you've posted so far is based on fictional accounts, personal opinions, and sheer fantasy. Unless you can provide empirical evidence for your assertions, you are going to receive a lot of negative feedback from the more grounded people here.

Don't mistake our autistic states for gullibility or ignorance.

This^

Also op what are you smoking and why arnt you sharing

Aq: 37

LittleLu
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jun 2016, 7:31 am

Although it's not exactly nice to make fun of or degrade someone who believes something differently than you do, I do agree that the original statement was made in a rather insensitive manner, as if calling everybody who views themselves autistic wrong.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 7:37 am

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2016, 9:11 am

LittleLu wrote:
Although it's not exactly nice to make fun of or degrade someone who believes something differentl than you do, I do agree that the original statement was made in a rather insensitive manner, as if calling everybody who views themselves autistic wrong.
I don't see where anyone is making fun of the OP or trying to degrade him (please correct me if I'm wrong). But the opinions he expressed in his first post ever on this website are fair game, so cry "Havoc!" And loose the hounds on them!