Page 221 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224 ... 252  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 1:55 pm

~Earlier, in the other dimension~
"Just order attacks!" Kiki said. "Whoever's Pokemon has the highest speed will naturally land its move first."

Gristle looked around, slightly confused. "Okay. ...Well, I suppose we should start?" He looked down at Mercury's moves. "Mercury, use Smog!"

Mercury seemed equally as confused. He had never been a Pokémon creature before. But when Gristle ordered the attack name, his brain somehow seemed to recognize it instinctively. Mercury launched a cloud of poison gas at Litten.

The next turn, Gristle shrugged. "Uhm, guess I'll use Smog again, I suppose?"
Mercury used Smog once more.

Last edited by Lillikoi on 25 May 2017, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 2:35 pm

(Aww crap, I just realized Kiki wasn't there when Lychee announced their party. 8O :wall: )

Midnightstar16 wrote:
"D-Do you have their number or something? Or where they are?" She asked.

Kiki shrugged, taken aback. "I don't know, I just heard you mention that Lychee was having a party today. I figured you would know, I wadn't there."

"Actually~!" a high-pitched voice announced.

Everyone turn their heads as Umbria came twirling in, waving a piece of paper. "They wrote it down for us, remember?" She leapt over to the table and set it down. "It's at their room, Suite 500 on the top flo~or of Hotel Richissime! 6 PM sharp!"

She grinned. "...Also, good afternoon/evening."

Last edited by Lillikoi on 25 May 2017, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 6:01 pm

"Wow, Hotel Richissime again?", Rose asked, "They sure really love that place. *yawn*"

Rose then stretched as tall as she can, and asked, "So, um, is there anything I can do to help? I can get Dan to help you if you'd like."

Rose then looked up the stairs, and said, "Hmmm....actually, I'm going to get Dan right now."

Rose then walked into the bedroom where Dan is sleeping and his Shedinja is dormant. Rose then jumped up onto the bed, her leg sticking out toward him, and yelled, "Wake up, you lazy butt!". Her feet landed on Dan's torso, stomping him, and then Dan woke up abruptly and sore.

"What the...ooowwww!", Dan said as he quickly got up from the bed, "What was that for?!"

"It's time to get up," Rose asked, showing him the time from her Pokenav, as 4 in the afternoon, "Lychee is going to have an official birthday party coming up in 2 hours, so you better haul your jets to get ready. Oh, and Laura is making a birthday cake for Lychee, so we'll see if she needs help, too."

(What do you call it when you do a kicking technique to get people out of bed, waking them up? I've seen it in some anime.)

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 6:32 pm

Kiki didn't even notice there was someone else in the kitchen until they heard a clink over by the counter.

"Oh. Hey, Lilli." Kiki blinked. "I didn't even notice you were there. How long have you been here?"

"...." Lilli stared at them.

"...I've been here all morning."

(Note that this is early evening, so... 8O :lol: )

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 6:50 pm

Quote:
Rose then went through the kitchen doors where she saw Laura making a cake.

"Oh, good morning, Laura," Rose said to Laura, "What'cha doing?"

Lilli stared at Rose suspiciously as she came in. They had a wary look. [/i]She seems good....[/i] they thought.

They thought back to the other day when Rose saved their life.

They didn't say anything, but they raised their hand up in silent greeting as she came in. It was a tentative wave, to see if she was a nice person or not.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 6:54 pm

^^^[A Wake-Up-Call Attack? I was just thinking of the various animes in which that happens. :lol: ]
[Oh, and if anyone's wondering why space kitty keeps switching between I and We, well, there's actually a reason for that.]

It stopped chanting abruptly, and turned towards everyone else with a hopeful expression.
May I assist in some way?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:09 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Quote:
Rose then went through the kitchen doors where she saw Laura making a cake.

"Oh, good morning, Laura," Rose said to Laura, "What'cha doing?"

Lilli stared at Rose suspiciously as she came in. They had a wary look. She seems good.... they thought.

They thought back to the other day when Rose saved their life.

They didn't say anything, but they raised their hand up in silent greeting as she came in. It was a tentative wave, to see if she was a nice person or not.

Last edited by Lillikoi on 25 May 2017, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:20 pm

....You can't try your luck with strangers. They can be vicious types, and you never know when they might take advantage of you. Lilli hated strangers.

They hated making conversation, too, but maybe this wouldn't be so bad. Maybe she wouldn't try to force conversation on them.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:45 pm

--Earlier, when Rose lust woke up--

Rose just took a glance at Lilli, who was reluctantly waving to her, and responded with a simple wave back, and said, "Hello, to you, too." And she gave them an unsure, though soft, look just to see if Lilli's actually a nice person or not.

I saw them when I punched that crazy dude in the face, Rose thought, they seemed nice, but they also seem aloof and unsociable. Speaking of which, I wonder what that crazy dude is doing now?

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 12:17 am

-In the alternate universe-

(I am probably taking this too seriously but I am using stats from a wiki and a random number generator to figure out if attacks hit and how much damage they do.)

The first smog attack hits Litten dead on bringing his HP well below half but he manages to narrowly dodge the second one.

Mike orders Litten to use his Ember attack and Litten shoots a flaming hair ball from his mouth at the Slugma, but after realizing that shooting fire at a Slugma probably isn't very effective he tells Litten to use scratch.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 4:51 pm

The Ember attack did next to nothing. Mercury was hit by the Scratch, but it didn't do much damage because of his level.

Mercury's eyes narrowed. Is this all you've got? he thought.
"Ah, I forgot." Gristle blinked. "Mercury was a redshell warrior, so he may be a bit stronger."

Gristle ordered Mercury to use Yawn.

"Good choice!" Kiki called, causing everyone to turn their heads. There was a smirk on their face as they leaned against a tree. "Yawn will cause him to fall asleep in two turns. Using status moves to weaken your opponent... Tricky."

They grinned. "But of course, that's the Gristle way, isn't it?"

....Wait, how did they know that?

Next, he told Mercury to use Ember.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 5:14 pm

~At Olive's house~

Quote:
Guinan glanced at the clock: 8 PM. "OK, I'll go to the store," she said agreeably. "But I can't carry all that stuff on your list by myself."

"Oh, that's fine." Olive chirped. "I've got assistance."

Before Guinan could wonder what she meant, Olive hollered out into the yard. "Rosemary! Get me my purse!"

A large, green, snake-like Pokemon slithered into the kitchen and handed her bag, which was draped around its neck. "Thank ya, girl!" She patted the Serperior on the head.

She calmly began striding toward the door. "Blitzkrieg, Bazooka, fetch me my hat! Titanium, get the door!"

Guinan watched in amazement as the house seemingly rearranged itself. The curtains closed, the kitchen door shut, and the list was dropped into her hand. A zebra-like Pokemon came and handed her hat, and another came and wrapped a scarf around her neck. But she continued on, as if this was just regular routine.
What is this chick, Cinderella?

Olive stopped at the door, looking straight ahead, not even bothering to look behind her. "AMOOOOOON!" She stuck two fingers in her mouth and whistled.

Suddenly a Pokemon came barreling through the kitchen, shaking the whole house. It was a giant Legendary, which could only be described as a 10 foot tall blue deer on steroids. She hopped on to the Pokemon's back.

She waved at Guinan. "Come on, get on! We're going for a ride."

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 6:29 pm

"Yo," Kiki said as Dan walked in.

They looked up, their eyebrows creased all the food that was still laying on the table. "Hey, are any of you all going to eat, or are you just automatons?"

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 7:27 pm

Guinan let out an impressed whistle as she watched Olive's Pokemon do her bidding, but then she frowned slightly. "Are the Pokemon, I mean, do they like getting your things for you?" she asked.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 8:46 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
"Yo," Kiki said as Dan walked in.

They looked up, their eyebrows creased all the food that was still laying on the table. "Hey, are any of you all going to eat, or are you just automatons?"

(Um, what time was it when Kiki asked, just to make sure?)

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 10:31 pm

Laura flopped down in a chair, long, manicured nails tapping anxiously against the table. "Welp, can't do anything without Lychee telling me what to do." She said with a sigh.

"Oh, food!" Laura squealled happily before munching on what was at the place she sat in.