Page 188 of 252 [ 4018 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 252  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:57 pm

Meanwhile, Kiki just laughed at what Lilli said. "You go, man!" they said, giving Lilli a thumbs up. "Tell it how it is!"

Lilli breathed a sigh of relief when Q turned them back. "Thank you," they breathed.

"Okeydokey! Now let's go shopping!" they said. Lilli turned around and looked back at Q. "Would you like to come shopping with us?"

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 3:59 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Midnightstar16 wrote:
"Wait," Laura snickered. "Dust bunnies? Oh dear..." She giggled.

"Wait, nooo!!" Laura shrieiked, but went glimmer eyed at Lilli's dress. "Oh my god, it's so pretty!"

(Well shoot, I just finished writing this.
It's too golden, can we pretend it happened?) :lol:

"I. f*****g. Hate you." Lilli growled. They suddenly rose up and gave Q the middle finger in front of everybody.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!", Dan interrupted, irritated what Lilli just did, "That is NOT nice to do that!"

Dan then pointed his index finger towards Lilli, and said sternly, "You REALLY need to watch what your doing, because this is a forum story meant for kids, too! Also, NOT on front of them, either!" Dan points at Kimmy, Lucy, and Lizzie.

"Hey, Dan, calm down!", Rose called out to Dan, worriedly, "It's not worth it!"

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

Q wisely decided to escape from all of this madness and promptly vanished.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:18 pm

Lilli grinned when Q disappeared.
"Hey! It worked!"

Kiki ran over and gave Lilli a fist-bump. "Great job, man, I knew you could do it!"

Lilli looked at Laura innocently.
"Yeah! Kiki promised they would buy me sushi if I cursed Q out for them! Did I do a good job?"

Last edited by Lillikoi on 25 Mar 2017, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:23 pm

"Alright," Dan says, now calming down, "So, who the heck was that guy, anyway?"

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:25 pm

When Naomi, Sign, and Umbra were changed into human form Mike couldn't help but watch, using his eye implants he caused his pupils to quickly dilate very small and reflective solar filters were moved in place over his pupils by devices located in his eyes. Even that was a bit too bright though so he ended up closing his eyes and after opening them he nearly bumped into a wall before he was able to cause his vision to go back to normal. He was pretty shocked that the transformation actually worked especially considering the notable lack of genetic manipulation, and he took a quick scan of everyone's new human forms confirming that they are indeed as human as they come.

While everyone was distracted by Q Mike felt something move in his pocket and reached in to see what it was. It was the wormhole containment unit holding the portal to the alternate Mike's universe, and right as he takes it out it splits in half causing the wormhole to fall out. Before the wormhole hits the ground it expands to the size of a marble and 6 robotic legs not unlike spider legs fold out allowing it to walk around. Mike chases down the portal as it slips through the cracks under doors and gets outside, and as soon as it gets outside the legs fold in and are replaced with a rocket engine which causes the portal to shoot off into the sky.

He goes back inside where everyone else is, and with all the Q shenanigans it seems like nobody even noticed he was gone. "Uhh... Guys, we might have a slight problem on our hands. Well, another one."

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:27 pm

"He's this interdementinal timelord that is relly nothing short of omnipotent. Like, take the magical powers that me and Dan have, just make it a gazillon times more powerful, and you've got Q. Oh, and he's also kinda mean and apparently has an awesome fashion sense." Laura explained to Dan.

"What kind of problem?" Calem asks.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:41 pm

Earlier, Gristle noticed a little spider-like thing skittering past on the ground and looked down at it. "Huh. I wonder what that was." he wondered.

"Soo, are we heading to Boutique Couture now?" Kiki grinned.

Umbria had already started out the door.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 4:47 pm

"Yes! Very much so!" Laura said urgently. She was obviously very exited.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:00 pm

"Okay, then let's go!", Rose said gleefully, then exited out the door.

Dan and his Shedinja then followed Rose.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 5:45 pm

"Okeydokey!" Kiki said, stepping right onto the nearest street, Autumnal Avenue, which was right outside Laura's hideout.

They looked down at the map on Lilli's Pokedex, trying to figure out
where to go next. "Okeydoke, so it says here we need to go to Centrico Plaza."

They continued down the street toward the center of the city, where the great Prism Tower resided.
"Wow," Lilli gasped as they could see the shining tower on the horizon,"What's that?"

"That's Prism Tower," Kiki filled in. "It's like a big beacon for the entire city, and that's also where the Pokemon gym is located."

As they walked into Centrico Plaza, Kiki made a sweeping gesture in a circle, indicating all of the roads that led out of the main plaza.

"This is Centrico Plaza." Kiki explained. "This is where all of the roads in the city meet. So if you ever get lost, just walk toward Prism Tower. You can find any place in the city from here."

Kiki looked down at their map again. "All right, so next it says we need to go to Vernal Avenue."

They pointed over to one of the roads leading out of Centrico Plaza. "And I believe that's over there! Let's go."

Kiki and the others turned onto Vernal Avenue and continued walking down the street until they reached a black building with mannequins posing in the window.
"Yuuuup, I'm pretty sure this is it."

They gasped over a tie that one of the male mannequins was wearing in the window. "Thaaat's awesome." Kiki said. "I want that so bad. But knowing Boutique Couture, it's probably gonna cost 5000 bucks." they grimaced.

Kiki looked behind them and laughed at all the people who were just standing there in awed silence.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Kiki laughed, pushing open the glass door. "Go on in!"

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 6:00 pm

Laura gleefully led everyone in.

"Wait." One lady snapped. "You, you, and you, and um... you, aren't comming in here. Your not stylish enough."

"It's okay, the're with us." Laura said. "We're gonna make them look fabulous!" She grinned. The lady sighed begrudgingly, but let them pass.

"You're welcome~" Laura said with a wink and a grin.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 6:03 pm

(OOC: Hehe, I hate that game mechanic. :lol: Like who knew you were supposed to do things at places in Lumiose in order to become stylish? It makes no sense.)

"Oh ny gosh, this looks so fancy," Lilli mused as they stepped inside.

Spotlights flashed down on opulent-looking mannequins which stood on their own display shelves.

Inside glass cases, there were
leather boots that you could look at but not try on. Lilli gasped at teir price tags. There was an entire corner of the first floor dedicated to watches, and the saleslady behind the display case smiled at them as they passed by.

As they take in the entire floor, Lilli turned around in a dazed circle. They had never seen this many clothes in one place before. "Wow," Lilli gasped, "Is this really it?"

"Yep," Kiki nodded with a slight smirk. "Where do you wanna start?"

Kiki pointed to a staircase to their left. "The first floor is the women's department and the second floor is the men's department, but whatever.
We'll go wherever you wanna go first."

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 6:04 pm

Dan, Shedinja, and Rose entered the Boutique Couture, and saw a whole variety of footwear, formal clothing, casual clothing, accessories, and, of course, under garments. Each of them are categorized by genders, like 'boys', 'girls', and 'unisex'.

"Holy Miltank...", Rose said in awe, "This is, like, possibly the largest clothing store I've ever been to!"

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 6:06 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
(OOC: Hehe, I hate that game mechanic. :lol: Like who knew you were supposed to do things at places in Lumiose in order to become stylish? It makes no sense.)

"Oh ny gosh, this looks so fancy," Lilli mused as they stepped inside.

Spotlights flashed down on opulent-looking mannequins which stood on their own display shelves.

Inside glass cases, there were
leather boots that you could look at but not try on. Lilli gasped at teir price tags. There was an entire corner of the first floor dedicated to watches, and the saleslady behind the display case smiled at them as they passed by.

As they take in the entire floor, Lilli turned around in a dazed circle. They had never seen this many clothes in one place before. "Wow," Lilli gasped, "Is this really it?"

"Yep," Kiki nodded with a slight smirk. "Where do you wanna start?"

Kiki pointed to a staircase to their left. "The first floor is the women's department and the second floor is the men's department, but whatever.
We'll go wherever you wanna go first."

(Wait! 8O THAT'S that kind of clothing store?! :wall: )

"Um...", Rose started to ask, "Is there such thing as a 'unisex department'?"

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2017, 6:11 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
"What kind of problem?" Calem asks.

"Well..." Mike replies, "The portal leading to the other Mike's universe just kind of... Escaped. That could only happen if someone on that station specifically wanted it to, but I don't know where anyone would want to take it unless they were the Heiwa Federation. It's possible that the battle for Nexus station was lost in that universe, and assuming commander Nord is anything like his counterpart in my universe this might be a problem. Like, possibly team Eon having access to Leviathan class orbital gunships levels of bad." He hesitates for a moment. "I know that this isn't your war but that might change."

(I want to try to bring in a few more of my OC's as both friends and foes, I'm hoping it will be pretty interesting.)

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art