I realized that I cannot be attracted to too ugly guys.

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2016, 5:43 am

I realized that I cannot be attracted to too ugly guys. Am I a bad person? :(

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 6:05 am

You're attracted to who you're attracted to. If that makes you a bad person then we're all going to hell, I guess.

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 12:24 pm

I wish I could be like you :lol:. Every time I'm interested in a guy I swear he's ugly like aesthetically speaking and my friends always comment on how ugly the men I become interested in are fjsjsksk.

It sucks, but I don't think it's abnormal to be like you are, especially if you experience sexual attraction. I don't, so it's not as big of a deal for me lol.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 1:09 pm

Good, then I am safe.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 1:45 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Good, then I am safe.

What do you mean Boo? I've seen your picture and I think you are quite the stud muffin. :wink:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2016, 4:36 pm

Thanks guys. Having inability to be attracted to specific looks, it doesn't matter how perfect personality he has, which makes me feel disgusted by myself.

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2016, 4:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Good, then I am safe.
LOL

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2016, 4:47 pm

lidsmichelle wrote:
I wish I could be like you :lol:. Every time I'm interested in a guy I swear he's ugly like aesthetically speaking and my friends always comment on how ugly the men I become interested in are fjsjsksk.

It sucks, but I don't think it's abnormal to be like you are, especially if you experience sexual attraction. I don't, so it's not as big of a deal for me lol.
I envy you. I wish I have no sexual attraction.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 6:19 pm

ShesGone wrote:
Thanks guys. Having inability to be attracted to specific looks, it doesn't matter how perfect personality he has, which makes me feel disgusted by myself.

You shouldn't feel too bad about it, you can't really control what preferences you have as far as attraction. There are certain looks I don't find attractive either and I thought it was a fairly normal thing. It's also quite possible some features/looks you find unattractive may be attractive to other people, so not like they don't have a chance with anyone just because you're not attracted.

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2016, 6:40 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
...It's also quite possible some features/looks you find unattractive may be attractive to other people, so not like they don't have a chance with anyone just because you're not attracted.
Thanks, maybe this is what I'm looking for.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 9:09 pm

not sure if bad, but it's creepy as fk and so gay.

well, i have nothing against gays i mean i don't care, but if i was good looking and felt that another dude is physically attracted to me, for sure that would creep the fk out of me

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

09 Jul 2016, 9:30 pm

What is an ugly guy even?

I don't know how this is even measured.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 9:34 pm

awkward facepalm wrote:
not sure if bad, but it's creepy as fk and so gay.

well, i have nothing against gays i mean i don't care, but if i was good looking and felt that another dude is physically attracted to me, for sure that would creep the fk out of me

Why such hate? This is such a uneccsary comment. It's very rude to call someones feelings they can't control creepy. It's like calling autistic people creepy for being autistic.

I would and have felt very flattered when women have shown interest in me. People don't chose who they are attracted to. Just take a compliment, tell them sorry you are straight and ya know... don't be a dick about it.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 9:39 pm

ShesGone wrote:
I realized that I cannot be attracted to too ugly guys. Am I a bad person? :(

Tbh are these guys just ugly because your not attracted to them?

Like for me people I'm attracted to I find good looking but the people my friends are attracted to I don't find good looking.

It's like 4am so sorry if this makes no sense :lol:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 9:51 pm

Alliekit wrote:

Why such hate? This is such a uneccsary comment. It's very rude to call someones feelings they can't control creepy. It's like calling autistic people creepy for being autistic.

I would and have felt very flattered when women have shown interest in me. People don't chose who they are attracted to. Just take a compliment, tell them sorry you are straight and ya know... don't be a dick about it.

k, but next time plz ignore my posts u annoy me

ShesGone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jul 2016, 10:42 pm

^ You don't need to be that defensive, what she said is not a personal attack you know that.