Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 6:35 am

Peaceful spot and twice the space, a bedroom for Boo.

When the floor caved in other place we moved her on offer from a "friend" (my moms friend ar always getting money from her- my instinct to refuse was right)
It is smaller. Less a bedroom. Bathtub needs draino every other week to drain at all and you don't want a bath , the drain belches *shudder*
It was immediately jacked to 100/mo more than he has ever charged any other rentor. Windows are broken.Doors are warped. Heater is bad and jacks bill 250 more per month (the window units in summer barely make a difference of 50).
Water looks weird an goes bad. Landlord stepson is freakin druggie that kicked hias moms door down, threatened to burn every building here. Also in separate fight knocked is week old baby from her arms on to floor. He also is a thief.
-_- I cannot contain my "joy"

and now because his "wife" has her family of neer do well mov ein to tune of 8 more people he wants to raise rent again to offset his cost in water and wotnot.
Nnnnope.
So a 3x larger 3 bedroom for 100 more. I will deal . I have to go clean it.

Stephen__
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2016, 6:39 am

Sounds like a good move considering. Good luck gingerpickles.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 5:35 pm

Good luck! :)

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 6:38 pm

Good luck :D

gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2016, 9:19 pm

OMG exhausted.
The owner has let me start ahead of time to finishwork clean after... it was cleaned by move out. Um, I don't want to know what it looked like before.
4 large bags yesterday. I finished with 2 more today.
On cabinet top there was scary stuff. needles, razors burnt spoons. Candy on floors, smoker haze.
I have only cleaned the kitchen to my standard... almost. I was there until 230p. Sweeping, first mopping and kitchen cabinets.
Stuff I found gave me such creeps I have used 3 gallons of bleach. I still smell it, I think I near gassed myself. I have a headache.
Former tenants were nnnnnnasty!

i feel blessed it has no carpet...ugh

Cig burns on most counters n sinks... but also..... inside the fridge and freezer 0_o. Paint all on the floors but already peeling off dirty wall they hid. The treeline.. will wait. Prolly 2 more days before I let my mom or son be there.

But soooo much space. Luxurious, sinfully indulgent, space like I haven't seen for 4 years. I will make this happen