Page 2 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2016, 11:53 pm

my current avatar is helen marnie, from the band ladytron (and also a solo album more recently). that's an old picture, but i have to say, she's aging really well. i like her/their music and i can relate to it a lot, but also she looks so nice in all her pictures. she looks like someone i would enjoy having a conversation with

https://www.google.com/search?q=helen+marnie&tbm=isch

my current signature actually has nothing to do with my avatar this time, and it's not a quote either. it's just my approach to life. i think i'm keeping this signature from now on

RabidFox wrote:
My avatar is a picture of an anthropomorphic fox that I drew. I'm an artist.

nice drawing

underwater
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2016, 1:36 am

Under water is how I feel when the world is too much. For some reason I only feel tired about putting in an avatar.

RabidFox
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Aug 2016, 12:20 pm

anagram wrote:
RabidFox wrote:
My avatar is a picture of an anthropomorphic fox that I drew. I'm an artist.

nice drawing

Thank you. :D

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 5:43 pm

My avatar is usually something muppet related. I like the muppets and all things Jim Henson.

My username:

Hurtloam is a thick brown mud with healing properties. It shines as though tiny shards of gold dwell inside it. It feels cool and soothing to the touch, absorbing pain. After it dries the shininess disappears as its healing properties are all used up. Any major type of hurt or injury causes sleepiness in the wounded in order to quicken the healing process.

I had a dream about this guy I liked. This is back when I thought he liked me too. In the dream we were in a house and I went out to find some mud and I brought it to him and he took it from me and stared at it like I had given him the world. I woke up and I was like, what a weird dream. But then it dawned on me later that day, I gave him hurtloam. I wish I had some real hurtloam to give him (Not that there is such a thing). In the end I wasn't good enough to ease his pain or maybe his pain was too much for anyone to ease.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 5:48 pm

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 5:50 pm

My username is a play on Electric Warrior, the best known album by my favourite group T. Rex and a reference to my diverse interests.

My avatar is the Sinclair Black Watch. It was designed to give the British public an affordable digital watch at a time (1975) when these were relatively new and very expensive. Unfortunately, like so many other Sinclair products it bombed. Literally. There were reports of these watches exploding because they were engineered so badly. It's a shame really, it could have been a massive hit if they had better quality control.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 5:52 pm

Blackicmenace is a Shadowrun reference. Black Ice was a menace to Deckers. As for my current avatar, not sure if there is anything more amazing than a guinea pig in a suit of armor!

Here
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jan 2017, 4:56 pm

My username 'HERE' would tend to encourage "second looks" -- on account of the sheer simplicity of my username; that is a username that is a common (yet often overlooked) word 'here' in the English language.

My avatar, the 'YinYang' symbol, is a symbol in the Buddhist teachings encouraging 'balance.' Drawing parallels to Buddhist teachings might help with Autism Spectrum Disorders.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 5:53 pm

Name is still the same :)

My avatar is my favourite Pokévillain. Who doesn't love Giovanni?

~INFP~

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 6:06 pm

I don't, because I'm not a Pokemon fan!

The actual reason behind my avatar choice (already said who he is) is because he is my celebrity crush. He is 5 weeks from 65 and still looks good.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 6:40 pm

I chose istominFan because I am inspired by the Russian born Uzbekistan tennis player Denis Istomin, who overcame injuries from a serious car accident to make the ATP tennis tour.

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2017, 9:10 pm

MamaFrankie5259 wrote:
I don't, because I'm not a Pokemon fan!

The actual reason behind my avatar choice (already said who he is) is because he is my celebrity crush. He is 5 weeks from 65 and still looks good.

I can't say I've ever heard of Tomas Ledin. He must only have been a European thing.

~INFP~

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jan 2017, 9:25 am

My username comes from a Japanese word I heard Ariana Grande say on this show. The word just kind of stuck. It means something like "the space btw the hem of my skirt and sock". My avatar is a cute pink dog. I couldn't fit the picture I wanted in here so I chose this instead.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 12:36 pm

FreakyZettairyouiki wrote:
My username comes from a Japanese word I heard Ariana Grande say on this show. The word just kind of stuck. It means something like "the space btw the hem of my skirt and sock". My avatar is a cute pink dog. I couldn't fit the picture I wanted in here so I chose this instead.

You can resize your avatars using this: http://picresize.com/edit

Anyway, my username comes from my initials and my avatar is because I like cute pictures.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 1:32 pm

My life is rainbows and ponies right now 8)

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2017, 1:58 pm

My username is the Royal Persian title for King of Kings.