Page 3 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:05 pm

anagram wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
The funny thing, I'm asexual, but I can flirt exceptionally well-- but it always feels a bit dirty, since it's just a game for me and nothing more, so I refrain from doing it.

that's a shame, then. because it does make it all the more entertaining

So you like entertainment too? What flavor of entertainment are we talking about, cause I got all kinds of ideas running through my mind of entertainment we could enjoy together. :wink:

edit: obviously Cicero (my avatar) is not the most attractive avatar, but imagine he's Brad Pitt or something, lol.

Last edited by Aristophanes on 23 Jul 2016, 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:06 pm

I prefer the phrase, "hoovering, grooving and rocking like an oil derrick." :mrgreen:

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I prefer the phrase, "hoovering, grooving and rocking like an oil derrick." :mrgreen:

Well, that's, um, descriptive...

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:17 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
So you like entertainment too? What flavor of entertainment are we talking about, cause I got all kinds of ideas running through my mind of entertainment we could enjoy together. :wink:

nah, i just like to watch netflix and chill, ya know. ya know?..

(i confess that i only learned last month what "netflix and chill" is supposed to mean. ironic, considering that it was exactly what my girlfriend and i used to do, literally)

Quote:
edit: obviously Cicero (my avatar) is not the most attractive avatar, but imagine he's Brad Pitt or something, lol.

he looks badass. not that it matters anyway. i have absolutely no sexual interest in males :lol:

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:

without context, i'd have needed a translation for that. oddly enough, if someone told me "let's do the japanese asmr, if you know what i mean *wink wink*", i would know what they're talking about. times change! :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:20 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well, that's, um, descriptive...

well, I've long thought the phrase "making love" was as undescriptive or vague as "baking cookies for the PTA." and I have to plead ignorance about the "asmr." :scratch: though borrowing from the Japanese idiom, you could say "un-pixeling." ;)

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:21 pm

anagram wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:

nah, i just like to watch netflix and chill, ya know. ya know?..

(i confess that i only learned last month what "netflix and chill" is supposed to mean. ironic, considering that it was exactly what my girlfriend and i used to do, literally)

Quote:

he looks badass. not that it matters anyway. i have absolutely no sexual interest in males :lol:

I know I figured as much, I actually thought you may be offended lol-- again just a game.

And yeah, the netflix and chill thing I didn't hear about until like a month or two ago myself-- kids these days.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:27 pm

What is Netflix and Chill?

I like to watch old baseball games on YouTube.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:29 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

it's the latest euphemism for sex. apparently "everybody knows it" already. i was very surprised to hear that though

Aristophanes wrote:
I know I figured as much, I actually thought you may be offended lol

nah. i find it amusing when people automatically assume i'm female because of my avatars, actually. i play along with it, just for giggles :D

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2016, 8:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I like to watch old baseball games on YouTube.

It's the new euphemism teenagers use for sex.

I.E.
"What are you doing tonight Johnny?"

"I'm gonna go to Becky's place and we're gonna watch Netflix and chill"

"Oh how sweet."

*queue up the slap bass sounds.

Edit: Anagram, your fire is burning brighter than mine, hence the reason you got here first. Until next time, my new nemesis. :evil:
:D

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 12:48 am

anagram wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
"What is love?"

--Love is the thing we'll be making when you meet me in person.

*the title was too perfect, I had to say the cheesy pick up line because no one else did.

i wonder if i'm the only one who thinks "making love" sounds kinda gross compared to just plain "having sex" :?:
You're not the only one.

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 1:04 am

auntblabby wrote:
and I have to plead ignorance about the "asmr." :scratch: though borrowing from the Japanese idiom, you could say "un-pixeling." ;)

haha yeah

asmr is a type of video that has exploded on youtube in the last few years. hundreds of youtubers making them, thousands of videos out there. it's based on sounds and movements and simulated situations that help you relax. which often involve an attractive youtuber roleplaying as a close friend whispering in your ears and things like that. there's a fierce debate in "the asmr community" on whether it has any relation to sexual stimulation and whether it's okay or not to explicitly associate it with sexual themes (there are a few youtubers who do)

so, in short. it's something to please your senses and help you relax. there's a debate on whether it's supposed to be strictly "innocent" or not. so... if you add the word "japanese", you know what the result is going to be... :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvT9Hm ... RgA/videos

(the linked page is sfw, i guess. but the content is, well, um... i don't know... but i seriously don't recommend clicking on any of that if there's any chance that there'll be anyone around you! :lol:)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 1:06 am

^^^^^^wow I learned something new, thanx Anagram :flower:

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 1:09 am

i recommend those videos (i mean... asmr in general, not necessarily those ones that i linked :lol:) to everyone really. fastasmr in particular is one of my favorite asmr youtubers

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 1:10 am

so is ASMR an acronym?

anagram
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 1:14 am

yes, but it's a totally pseudoscientific-sounding term. many of those youtubers prefer to just use the word "tingles" instead. but "asmr" is the term that caught on, so everybody uses it at least as some kind of tag, and it's the term you should use if you want to find those videos (you can just google 'what is asmr' and you'll find some video that will explain it to you in practice better than i can explain with words)