Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

joeladam
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jul 2016, 6:47 am

There's this girl i met online(on fb actually),we've been chating for like a week plus now and this have been going smoothly. Last night, i asked her to tell me about herself and she asked why did i wanna know about her?
I really like this girl, i mean i'm falling in love with her. So i think this is the defining point, where i either get out of the friend-zone or remain locked in that penetentiary..
Please what am to say?

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 7:51 am

I'd try to meet her IRL before getting to strong feelings for her, and also to make sure she really was interested in a relationship and not a friendship.

Anngables
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 11:48 am

You can say "well I'm enjoying chatting to you . . . You're fun and it would be nice to know a little more about you. Only if you want of course.. . . . . .and please feel free to ask about me too if you want.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 9:59 pm

joeladam wrote:
There's this girl i met online(on fb actually),we've been chating for like a week plus now and this have been going smoothly. Last night, i asked her to tell me about herself and she asked why did i wanna know about her?
I really like this girl, i mean i'm falling in love with her. So i think this is the defining point, where i either get out of the friend-zone or remain locked in that penetentiary..
Please what am to say?

Some questions...
1. How often does she initiate the conversation?
2. Does she ask you questions about yourself? If so, how often?
3. Does she share unsolicited information about herself? If so, how often?
4. Does she more frequently respond with short replies or longer replies?