Women attracted to this particular type?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 5:44 pm

What is that women find appealing about black men in particular such as Idris Elba etc....

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 6:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What is that women find appealing about black men in particular such as Idris Elba etc....

Well, if we're talking about straight women my guess would be that he's male and attractive. He is very fit and has beautiful features (especially his eyes and lip shape). How is it hard to understand why women would find that appealing?

I have a bad feeling that this thread is going to deteriorate into some racist bile, though. Disappointingly, there's been a lot of anti-black racism on WP lately and an OP like this is bound to attract some of it. So I'm going to proactively ask that we not go there.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2016, 1:10 am

I must say I like all types of men and I'm not drawn to one race over another. i think if a guy has a nice smile that lights up his eyes it's difficult not to find him attractive.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2016, 2:15 am

hurtloam wrote:
I must say I like all types of men and I'm not drawn to one race over another. i think if a guy has a nice smile that lights up his eyes it's difficult not to find him attractive.

Exactly--I like the look of very dark chocolate brown skin, but I also like the look of milky white skin, and caramel skin, and olive skin....and now I've gone and made myself hungry using food words to describe skin tones. :lol:

But in all seriousness, nice skin is nice skin, whatever colour it is. And an attractive person is an attractive person, whatever their shade of epidermis.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2016, 2:40 am

Jamesy, my tinder experiments showed women's preference change strongly per community, but it is often homogeneous within the same community.

in my tinder experiments, many Caucasian women like the typical six-pack male body; with a fake male model pic I got like hundred of matches in white-dominated places like in US, Germany and Ukraine but less Asian and African matches; while with my real pic it was totally the opposite.

What's funny, when I tell the truth to those matches, and show them my real pic, they are like why faking I am not ugly lol, it's so funny.

Ok, here an experiment on a more interactive app than Tinder that it would blow your mind, and it will show how real my point is and how EXTREMELY what's considered attractive or not is defined per community:

Skout is a dating app, where the person has the option to either accept a receiving chat request or to decline(automatically block the receiver); and you can see many profiles on one page within your area scope.

In my area, there are two communities dominating this app: Caucasians (Lebanese/Palestinians/Syrians) and Asians who work here (Filipinas/Indonesians) usually are housemaids, private nurses, masseuses, therapists or medical assistants.

So I did two accounts: One with my real pic, one with a fake pic of a model-look like sick-packed guy laying in a prestigious beach- and I sent chat requests to all online girls (it can be done quickly).....and quickly after on my fake account I sent chat requests to the same girls who were online at the time. There was at least 30 girls of each community.

Results:
ALL Caucasians declined my real profile- while they ALL accepted my fake profile.

On the other hand ALL Asians accepted my real profile, and only one Asian accepted my fake profile (but she didn't reply afterward too).

I have repeated the experiments few times, and it's always almost the same trend of results: Majority of Whites accepted fake profile while declining real account, the majority Asians did the totally opposite.

It is so phenomenal!

And you know what's really funny? On my fake account, when I told some of the Caucasian girls the truth and showed them my real picture they were like "Aww but why faking, you look good" even some said "You look better than the guy in the fake picture" without knowing that they had actually declined my real profile which has the same picture that I am showing them. Very funny. :lol:

What's more fascinating is their reaction when I told some of the Caucasians about my experiment and the huge difference in numbers I got between Caucasians vs Asian girls:
And they started to try to find explanations of the results, the most common explanation I got from the local Caucasian girls regarding the Asian girls was SLUT-SHAMING or more accurately accusing them of prostitution.... they were all like "Oh they are after your money, be careful", "because they are whores" ; some sounded really aggressive while talking about the Asian girls.

It seems to be a very common idea they have about Asian girls working here.

It's funny, because I had dated some of those Asian girls, and my experience was completely different than what those local girls claim about them:

- They have never asked me for money.
- They have never tried to sell me sexual advances. In fact, they're usually reserved.
- They have never expected me to pay their meal, or asked me to pay; sometimes I pay out of invitation.
- There was nothing prostitute-like in their behavior, yes... I was FWB with some of them but because some really desired company and sex, but they have never asked for money.

And if they were really after wealth and money of a guy, then why they haven't accepted the fake profile who obviously look more fit and wealthier than the real me? Why all of them except one blocked him.

Why the local white girls think like that of them...I dunno, jealousy maybe?

This experiment made me like them even more, and to avoid local girls even more - I found their racism and unfairness disgusting.

And of course I am gonna try my chances with a community who finds me attractive than one who doesn't.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2016, 9:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Physically, there isn't anything about this man that stands out about him to me as compared to other men.

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 4:26 am

I guess people are just attracted to different features. Some Caucasian women are more attracted to Caucasian men and some aren't.

Interestingly black women recieve the least amount of attention from all races. This is compared to all othet general races of men and women.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 5:50 am

They receive LOTS of attention from me :heart: