Page 4 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2016, 7:19 pm

androbot01 wrote:
Yeah, Hillary's slimy. Makes me wish Bernie had done better.

He did the best he could. The system was rigged. Just read the Podesta emails.
The Clinton campaign bought the super delegates, their super PACS and the media were one and the same. They could to edit the stories before they went online. Bernie was a huge thorn in Clinton's side and had it been another candidate he would've won (fairly).

Back to topic:
Trumpism is having a cult-like effect on the populous. Some no doubt treat it like one and he unashamedly refers to it as a movement. Populism at it's finest. Whether or not it's what America needs at this moment in time (at least until something better comes along) is up for debate. Just be glad Trumpism is no Heaven's Gate, I suppose.

Bustduster
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jan 2018, 5:08 am

I reckon that description is one letter off. Replace the l with another letter of the alphabet and you'll have it.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 5:42 am

No. We should not call Trump and his followers a "cult" because "cult" is a meaningless term that is used for emotional manipulation. It's a buzzword.

Trump has put innocent human lives in danger several times. We should focus on that instead of relying on buzzwords.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran