Hillary has a Neurological Disease (I have one, I know)

Page 1 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 9:14 am

Okay so I saw this yesterday: http://theamericanmirror.com/steady-goes-hillary-holds-onto-railing-table-chairs-home-visit/

For those of you who don't know, I have a rare neurological disease called spinocerebellar ataxia. It's a degenerative neurological disease. I usually describe it to be as being similar to ALS or Parkinson's. I have been on the fence with Hillary's health for some time, but after seeing this footage, I am now convinced that she does indeed have a neurological disease similar to mine. I come from a family with a 200 plus year history of my disease and we've been involved in several multi-generational, life-long research studies about us. I'll break it down for those interested.

The light hand on tables, railings, etc: You do this when you are losing your natural sense of balance. You are not convinced that you won't suddenly wobble or fall, and you THINK that it's a measure no one will notice. People do notice. But it helps tell your body which way is up and prevents you from falling.

Standing close to people, holding hands, etc: This is another masking technique. You are essentially using the other person like a cane. It actually works really well and is safer than a cane.

The video, as she is walking up to the woman in blue, while she is still free walking: This is the really important part. She looks like she is walking like a mechanical man. This is a characteristic symptom of a neurological disease. I also walk like this sometimes if I'm not paying attention. What's happening here is that her brain is losing the capacity to regulate the smooth movement of that walking action. She can still initiate it and make it functional, but it looks like sh*t.

I have seen other footage where she toddles back and forth. I haven't heard anyone make comments about this, but it is another strong characteristic of a neurological disease to toddle back and forth like a penguin or crab when walking. This is, again, just a balance/smooth movement thing. Not a huge deal in the overall course of things because obviously you're still walking.

You may have heard people talking about how much she is resting and sleeping: You HAVE to sleep more than other people when you have a neurological disease. When you have a degenerative neurological disease, what is actually happening is that the brain cells that control certain things (movement in this case) are dying. The best way to slow this process, to let them recover, is to sleep a lot. Take naps, sleep a lot at night. Your body will just shut down after awhile. It won't allow you another option. This same process happens when you drink. If you keep drinking, you will eventually pass out. This is because it's damaging your brain cells. Your body will shut itself off to repair itself.

Okay so, she won't be able to keep this private for too much longer. I imagine that she will make a public disclosure either right before or right after the election and then make an ableism angle to people who question her ability to lead with her health issues.

There's no question that she would need special help in order to be President. That could be perfectly feasible, however. I just don't know. She could, perhaps, forgo regular vacations and instead build in full nights of sleep. The real problem that I see is that she would need to randomly take breaks. Or randomly need quite a bit of help. She may not be able to serve two terms. And the stress of a presidency would definitely make her progression faster than it would have been otherwise. I don't see how that is worth it, but that's me.

There are actually many things that she could do right now to basically erase her symptoms, but she obviously doesn't know about them. There's a neurological disease underground where some of us trade advanced physical therapy secrets that are a lot more effective than any current treatment. There are no cures for neurological movement disorders like mine. I used to need a cane and now I can actually jog in limited bursts. I used to choke sometimes and now I don't. I don't even slur 95% of the time when I speak. The things I've seen her doing are easily correctable. But it will probably take her awhile to get pointed in the right directions.

So that's it. Hope that was interesting. Otherwise, sorry for the long post.

BaalChatzaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 10:02 am

SocOfAutism wrote:
Okay so I saw this yesterday: http://theamericanmirror.com/steady-goes-hillary-holds-onto-railing-table-chairs-home-visit/

For those of you who don't know, I have a rare neurological disease called spinocerebellar ataxia. It's a degenerative neurological disease. I usually describe it to be as being similar to ALS or Parkinson's. I have been on the fence with Hillary's health for some time, but after seeing this footage, I am now convinced that she does indeed have a neurological disease similar to mine. I come from a family with a 200 plus year history of my disease and we've been involved in several multi-generational, life-long research studies about us. I'll break it down for those interested.

The light hand on tables, railings, etc: You do this when you are losing your natural sense of balance. You are not convinced that you won't suddenly wobble or fall, and you THINK that it's a measure no one will notice. People do notice. But it helps tell your body which way is up and prevents you from falling.

Standing close to people, holding hands, etc: This is another masking technique. You are essentially using the other person like a cane. It actually works really well and is safer than a cane.

The video, as she is walking up to the woman in blue, while she is still free walking: This is the really important part. She looks like she is walking like a mechanical man. This is a characteristic symptom of a neurological disease. I also walk like this sometimes if I'm not paying attention. What's happening here is that her brain is losing the capacity to regulate the smooth movement of that walking action. She can still initiate it and make it functional, but it looks like sh*t.

I have seen other footage where she toddles back and forth. I haven't heard anyone make comments about this, but it is another strong characteristic of a neurological disease to toddle back and forth like a penguin or crab when walking. This is, again, just a balance/smooth movement thing. Not a huge deal in the overall course of things because obviously you're still walking.

You may have heard people talking about how much she is resting and sleeping: You HAVE to sleep more than other people when you have a neurological disease. When you have a degenerative neurological disease, what is actually happening is that the brain cells that control certain things (movement in this case) are dying. The best way to slow this process, to let them recover, is to sleep a lot. Take naps, sleep a lot at night. Your body will just shut down after awhile. It won't allow you another option. This same process happens when you drink. If you keep drinking, you will eventually pass out. This is because it's damaging your brain cells. Your body will shut itself off to repair itself.

Okay so, she won't be able to keep this private for too much longer. I imagine that she will make a public disclosure either right before or right after the election and then make an ableism angle to people who question her ability to lead with her health issues.

There's no question that she would need special help in order to be President. That could be perfectly feasible, however. I just don't know. She could, perhaps, forgo regular vacations and instead build in full nights of sleep. The real problem that I see is that she would need to randomly take breaks. Or randomly need quite a bit of help. She may not be able to serve two terms. And the stress of a presidency would definitely make her progression faster than it would have been otherwise. I don't see how that is worth it, but that's me.

There are actually many things that she could do right now to basically erase her symptoms, but she obviously doesn't know about them. There's a neurological disease underground where some of us trade advanced physical therapy secrets that are a lot more effective than any current treatment. There are no cures for neurological movement disorders like mine. I used to need a cane and now I can actually jog in limited bursts. I used to choke sometimes and now I don't. I don't even slur 95% of the time when I speak. The things I've seen her doing are easily correctable. But it will probably take her awhile to get pointed in the right directions.

So that's it. Hope that was interesting. Otherwise, sorry for the long post.

Really?? What about FDR??? He could not walk. But he could think. Is there anything in Hillary's condition that would prevent rational thought and decision making?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 10:11 am

I don't care. That *she* has a neurological disease I mean, not you.

Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 10:39 am

SocOfAutism wrote:

I do not know if would be feasible. In the past a president might be able to do that. Not with present day electronic media and high time preference demanding almost immediate responses to events on places like twitter to at least give the impression that one is on it. It would just take one picture of her sleeping trough a major news event to tarnish her reputation (further?). Same thing happened to Bush after 9/11.

Now I also have to ask at what point would it impart her ability to preform? You already stated that it would make improbable that she would serve a second term, excluding other factors.

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 10:51 am

"Diagnosing" this has about the same accuracy and validity as when someone on WP diagnoses or un-diagnoses public figures -- or indeed other WP members, as being autistic or not autistic.

Unless or until Clinton herself declares she has any such thing, this is worthless conjecture.

And by the way, as someone mentioned.......FDR managed just fine.

OP, your bias is showing.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 12:12 pm

Very interesting.

What do you make of the supposed 'Diazapam injection device' that her bodyguard carries (this was brought up on another topic)?

Thanks.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 2:50 pm

I can't stand Hillary, I'm not saying I'm not biased against her. That has nothing to do with the topic. A person's physical condition has nothing to do with their actions, as in what they choose to do. I don't have anything against Hillary's BODY and this thread is about her BODY.

I DO think she could serve if she has a neuro disease similar to mine (which she does, mark my words), but she would need help and there's no way she could keep hiding it. Sooner or later she'll fall (again). The more falls, the more likely it is that she could really get hurt. It would be better for her to just fess up and stop freaking out about people knowing.

I agree that she couldn't keep hiding it. I don't think she should. The only way to get people to stop talking about it is to admit that it's true. Then it's not politically correct to discuss it. The only gamble is that no one knows the degree of ableism thought in US culture. Will people really hold her health against her? Honestly, I don't think it will make a difference. I think the only people who care are those who don't like her anyway. But I don't really know. With such slim margins, any gamble is a big deal.

She absolutely does have a neurological problem. This is as clear to me as it is clear that she is a white woman. You could tell me that it's within the realm of possibility that Hillary Clinton is a black dude and I may not be able to argue that "technically", but it's a ridiculous notion. I am VERY familiar with this type of thing and she definitely has a problem.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 3:40 pm

SocOfAutism wrote:
...She absolutely does have a neurological problem....

This has been a news item for about a week. For the last few days, the buzz has been about a Secret Service agent's whistleblower disclosure to Infowars.com about what he or she knows about various instructions regarding Clinton's general health, specific conditions and special needs including:

--Hillary has a very serious neurological degeneration which could be Parkinson’s disease.

--Around half a million dollars has been spent to specially adapt three SUVs in which Hillary travels to provide lowered floors and disabled access to prevent Hillary from tripping.

--Hillary’s staff is so intent on keeping reporters away from Clinton because she is at risk of petit mal seizures that can be triggered by camera flashes (now believed to include the flashing lights used in her campaign motorcades).

--Hillary has major problems with balance, difficulties with walking and keeps falling down.

--Hillary’s campaign will be forced into making a big announcement soon regarding her medical condition.

There are various YouTube.com collections of videos and photographs showing Clinton experiencing behaviors which resemble closely the conditions described by the agent. Just search YouTube.com.

This is unfortunate for Clinton and her family, but begs the question why she hasn't disclosed her apparent conditions to dispell the understandable concerns of the public. As has been discussed about this matter, serving as president is probably the most intellectually, emotionally and physically demanding and rigorous job in the world.

Some Wrong Planetians have written in this topic that other U.S. presidents have been disabled while serving in office. This is true, but Franklin Roosevelt had only a physical disability which affected only his ability to walk alone. Had his ego not been so influential with his decision to appear able to walk, he would have governed the United States just fine in a wheelchair or walker.

Left unmentioned in this topic is the idea that Woodrow Wilson's stroke in 1919 which, some historians admit, emboldened Wilson's wife, Edith Bolling Galt Wilson, to assume full control of Wilson's work. During John Kennedy's administration, many historians now say that his high fevers, stomach, colon and prostate issues, abscesses, high cholesterol and adrenal problems during his campaign influenced his overall health. Moreover, Kennedy appeared to have been taking a combination of drugs to treat severe back pain during the 1961 Vienna Summit with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev. The combination included hormones, animal organ cells, steroids, vitamins, enzymes and amphetamines, and possible potential side effects included hyperactivity, hypertension, impaired judgment, nervousness and mood swings.

While these examples might appear to support the notion that a President Hillary Clinton could easily "pull off" having serious medical conditions while facing up to the demands of the office, I would argue that our nation was generally bamboozled and told lies during the Wilson, Roosevelt and Kennedy administrations which, in one case, at least, might have hastened the otherwise unnecessary death of Wilson. Are these, then, the administrative conditions under which we would enjoy electing the next president?

Neither Democrats nor Republicans should stand for the aggressive cover up of any president's health.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

Last edited by AspieUtah on 17 Aug 2016, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 3:56 pm

Infowars is not real news. It is run by a guy who believes Sandy Hook, The Boston Bombing, The Aurora shooting and virtually every other mass shooting is a false flag operation using pasties. He has claimed that the U.S government has the power to create and steer tornados and hurricanes. If it comes from info wars you know the story is 98-100 percent garbage.

And besides that, all Trump has released I an obviously fake letter from a gastroenterologist. The letter reads like it was written by Trump himself. Full of hyperbolic statements and language doctors would use. It literally claims he will be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.

Considering Fred Trump (his dad) died of Alzheimer's. And with all the speculation of Trump's mental health I think he should release a real document instead of this laughably bad letter. Oh he should release his taxes while he's at it.

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 4:09 pm

Ridiculous. Modified the SUV?? If she hired a private dance or martial arts instructor she would stop tripping. And she needs to learn how to tuck and roll when she falls so she stops cracking her head. I fall all the time but I haven't gotten hurt in years.

She is most likely to fall when she is going out on stage in front of people like when she was hand holding with Joe Biden the other day. She's been walking and turning her head while she walks, which is really dangerous. When you stand or walk in front of a sea of moving people, you lose your visual targets, like the floor, and are much more liable to fall over. Then all you have is the podium to hold onto. Just being up there would feel like standing on top of a flagpole. Seriously, it's just a matter of time. She'll have to disclose it and put in some personal safety measures. If she has any sense she'll get a physical therapist.

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 4:17 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Infowars is not real news....

The Secret Service agent offered the information first to mainstream news media. When that wasn't successful, the agent offered it to Infowars.com reporter Joe Biggs. Biggs was a friend to the late American journalist, author and contributing editor to Rolling Stone magazine, Michael Hastings, who wrote the profile of U.S. Army general Stanley McChrystal, then commander of NATO's International Security Assistance Force in the Afghanistan war. Hastings' death is considered suspicious by many. Immediately before Hastings' death, he wrote an e-mail message to colleagues, which was copied to and released by Hastings' friend and Army staff sergeant, Biggs. In the message, Hastings said that he was "onto a big story", that he needed to "go off the radar", and that the FBI might interview them. This experience convinced Biggs to be as accurate as he could be with his journalism.

Biggs' reputation apparently convinced an acting Secret Service agent to trust him with leaked information. Would any other consequent report be more satisfactorily believable to some readers if one of the other mainstream media reporters had taken the agent's offer? I believe that this is the definition of the problem with judging a book by its cover.

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 4:23 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
And besides that, all Trump has released I an obviously fake letter from a gastroenterologist. The letter reads like it was written by Trump himself. Full of hyperbolic statements and language doctors would use. It literally claims he will be the healthiest person ever elected to the presidency.

Donald Trump's "medical" letter even contains a grammatical error.. in the very first line...
https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Health_Record.pdf

"To whom my concern"???

Clearly, whoever wrote that letter (Trump himself?) has a neurological disease called Frontotemporal dementia. It is a degenerative neurological disease which is characterized by - among other things - Progressive nonfluent aphasia, which clearly caused the above grammatical error, and which I - despite not being a medical doctor with board-certification in neurology - am fully capable of diagnosing based on only 4 words in a letter... (those truly proficient in armchair diagnosis do not need anything as scientifically rigorous as a 2 minute random YouTube clip anyway)...

[/snark]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 5:06 pm

For maybe a week or so, Woodrow Wilson's wife actually ran the country after Wilson suffered a stroke.

Interestingly, despite later obtaining a PhD, Wilson didn't learn to read until he was about 9 years old.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 5:09 pm

The question is, is it degenerative?. I had a mild stroke and do similar things for similar reasons mentioned by SocOfAutism but it is not degenerative. Proir to the stroke practically my whole life I did similar things when I was tired. Campaining for President is an exahusting endeavor for anybody never mind for someone Hillary's age. She has been at it steady for a year now because she was seroiusly challenged by Sanders, Hillary is not known as person who exorcises a lot like Reagan or Bush the younger.

It was publically reported at the time which was January 2013 that she was hospitalized for a brain blood clot but the media has not done thier due dillegence by not following up. I do think there is a seroius condition, but not a degenerative one. I can not see if she knew she had a degenerative condition she would decide to run. As politically knowledgable as the Clintons are they have to know that any revelation of brain injury that could not be covered up would end the campaign. With 3 1/2 years of degeneration combined with the exhaustion of a campaign something publicly obvious should have happened already. As they are privy to the the best doctors I do not believe whatever she has, has not been picked up and triple and quadrouple checked and endlessly debated with every possibility discussed between the two if them.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 17 Aug 2016, 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 5:13 pm

GGViper,

Isn't it amazing how good people have gotten at diagnosing medical conditions of people they've only ever seen on tv? :roll: :lol:

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2016, 5:27 pm

I watched the video and I think you are jumping to a conclusion based on your personal experience. I saw nothing in that video that pointed directly to a neurological disorder. I lean on things all the time, in my case because I have a bad back. I am sorry to hear about your personal problems, but I have to think you are jumping to discredit Clinton as a viable candidate based on no evidence.