Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

cricketman123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2016, 5:05 pm

Hello, as i haven't found a gf yet is it that she hasn't found me yet or i haven't found her. I'm sure there is a girl out there who will love me for being me.

I love traveling, love reading, love listening to music, like going to sport matches. I am a very caring person.
I Might not look as attractive as other men but i'm trying and washing my face, trying to lose weight.

What do i do? :?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 2:24 am

You have to be patient. Sounds like you're making some positive steps in your life, keep it up!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Aug 2016, 2:49 am

the usual: get a job, get a car, get in better shape, groom yourself, build some sort of social network, be "interesting"

might be superficial and their might be women that overlook those things but I'd say those are prerequisites for most

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 11:33 am

Jacoby wrote:
the usual: get a job, get a car, get in better shape, groom yourself, build some sort of social network, be "interesting"

might be superficial and their might be women that overlook those things but I'd say those are prerequisites for most

Jacoby, I think I get the point you're trying to make, but look at it from a different perspective. In other words, what you're saying is if you can't drive for some reason, or if you have some medical condition that keeps you fat no matter what you do, you're pretty much destined to be alone forever. Right? :cry:

Lastly, what did you mean by being "interesting" enough. What interests one person might not interest another. People have different concepts of interesting.

Cricketman, there are women out there who will like you just the way you are, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Aug 2016, 11:54 am

Ishi2 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Jacoby, I think I get the point you're trying to make, but look at it from a different perspective. In other words, what you're saying is if you can't drive for some reason, or if you have some medical condition that keeps you fat no matter what you do, you're pretty much destined to be alone forever. Right? :cry:

Lastly, what did you mean by being "interesting" enough. What interests one person might not interest another. People have different concepts of interesting.

Cricketman, there are women out there who will like you just the way you are, and don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Oh trust me, I see it from that perspective all too well. Your interpretation of what I am saying is more or less correct, things are tough for those on the spectrum to begin with.

The interesting part was more to be snide than anything else, it's just a meaningless cliche that I've seen repeated all too often. "Boring guys" do not get much love it seems, whatever 'boring' actually means...

cricketman123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Aug 2016, 4:55 pm

So are you saying if i do all those things i will stay alone forever. My stepbrother isn't exactly skinny and he's got a nice gf. Why can't i have one too