sunset47
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Sep 2016, 9:57 pm

nobodycaresaboutme wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Perhaps they've put the interests of the country before their own, and believe Trump better serves them.

lmfao

You're in for a rude awakening in PPR.

enjoy your denial of human rights if trumps elected. he'll allow laws denying mentally ill people their human and constitutional rights more so than it is now. he literally made fun of mentally ill people and would continue to do so if his managers did tell him to knock it off.
his entire campaign is based on internet memes and he's infected the youth. if elected he has guaranteed 2 terms. and his chances will be higher next election, if not elected this time

either way we have political parties. we're in a dystopia

I don't know how accurate your assessment is. It's easy to get brainwashed by the Democrats. They are great at showing the party switch involving racism. They say what makes you feel good. Has your life really gotten better under Obama? 1/5 of the households don't have a single member in the labor force, thus they're collecting a welfare check.

I don't think Trump was attacking the mannerisms or the disability but his words. That's fair game. I think there's a misunderstanding because people say things directly that they are not on your side. I trust Trump a lot more than I trust Clinton.

I also cannot vote for the party of abortion, the party of Jim Crow, the party of slavery, and the party of single parenthood. I don't like voting for the party that believes in lowered expecatations for those with disabilities and people of color. I believe in creating equal opportunity thus I agree with the OP's parents.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22
You are very likely neurotypical

sunset47

14 Sep 2016, 10:05 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Histrionics aside, what human rights are those do you think Trump will take away now? Perhaps your in parent's years on this planet they've found some wisdom and you would be wise to follow.

Hillary is the most corrupt candidate to ever run for the presidency, she is a criminal and liar and cannot be allowed to become POTUS.

Benghazi, laughing about a rape victim, taking money from Saudi countries, email scandals, defaming women hurt by her husband, her love affair with Robert Byrd a KKK officer, and being so pro-choice are all reasons I couldn't vote for her. Besides, if we get a 5th supreme court justice that's liberal, abortion up to 9 months will be the norm and those with disabilities will be hit the hardest.

If you want to really learn about how Democrats look down on those with disabilities, just take a look at Buck v Bell 1927.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 10:09 pm

sunset47 wrote:
...I also cannot vote for the party of abortion, the party of Jim Crow, the party of slavery, and the party of single parenthood. I don't like voting for the party that believes in lowered expecatations for those with disabilities and people of color. I believe in creating equal opportunity thus I agree with the OP's parents.

Abortion, yes (although liberals do not support abortion up to 9 months and never will). Everything else is a series of subtle lies, delusions, and racism. I'm not judging, this is a forum for those with certain issues and disorders. The current Republican party is the party of segregation, you know that right? The Democratic Party embraced desegregation and lost the Southern Democrats, called Dixiecrats, who became Republicans, who have been embracing racist policies for years. Equal opportunity is doublespeak for decreasing social spending, no doubt while showering their corporate benefactors with tax cuts and loopholes.

sunset47

14 Sep 2016, 10:43 pm

AspE wrote:
Abortion, yes (although liberals do not support abortion up to 9 months and never will)."

How can you be so sure? Obama even mentioned why should someone be punished with a baby, voted against the infant born alive bill while in the Illinois legislature. The Supreme Court has also reduced the number of restrictions on abortions and allows abortions for very minimal reasons: i.e. mental health.

"The Democratic Party embraced desegregation and lost the Southern Democrats, called Dixiecrats, who became Republicans, who have been embracing racist policies for years. "

This is the party switch rhetoric. Hillary Clinton's mentor was Robert Byrd. This was not just a normal member of the KKK. He was a leader not only in the Senate but in the KKK.

Eisenhower was the first to embrace desegregation and was a Republican. Malcolm X called Democrats the white devil. LBJ while in the senate filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1957. Democrats like Al Gore Sr filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Acts. LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Great Society because he believed blacks would than vote Democrat for the next 200 years (his racist language was a lot more colorful). Richard Nixion, known for the southern strategy helped with many policies to desegregate. Most states that remained segregated after 1968 were northern Democrat states like Boston and Chicago. Republicans passed the Rehabilitation Act, IDEA, and the Americans with Disabilities Acts. They also attempted to pass the Civil Rights Amendment in 1975 but it failed because only 37 states voted for it (3/4 of the states were required or 38).

"Everything else is a series of subtle lies, delusions, and racism. I'm not judging, this is a forum for those with certain issues and disorders. The current Republican party is the party of segregation, you know that right?"

Your statement is filled with bigotry because you're stereotyping a group of people based on their political affiliation. I encourage you to hang out with Republicans and truly listen to what their message is. You'll really learn that we are truly for equal opportunity not equal results. We don't pander. I really think we should judge on the content of one's character.

"Equal opportunity is doublespeak for decreasing social spending, no doubt while showering their corporate benefactors with tax cuts and loopholes."

Equal opportunity is so important. Tax loopholes simply compensate corporations for expenses. This is income they didn't earn, such as gross revenues. When a business has expenses, they deduct them because if they have more expenses than revenues, they lose money. The average oil company has less than 10% of its revenues in net income. There's no such thing as loopholes at least not how they're portrayed in the media. Well unless you run a solar company or are in favors with liberals. There are times where the government gives grants like for its environmental agenda, but for big oil, they are allowed depletion allowances because it costs a lot of money to drill those wells.

Decreased social spending is sometimes necessary because we can only spend so much. If you think that social spending is so good, just try giving everyone in a class the average grade of everyone and see what the results are at the end of the class.

Equal results are bad because that means having to hamper someone else in order to have equal results. If you give everyone a C, they will stop giving the effort to learn. In communism, there was a saying: we pretended to work and they pretended to pay us. Equal results are simply not fair but not putting impediments to success is so important and everyone should be treated equally, thus equal opportunity is so much more important!

Just try to keep an open-mind. Don't believe that just because I disagree with you that I am a racist and a bigot. I think I just believe that instead of bottom-up economics, I believe in trickle down theory and that a rising tide raises all boats.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Sep 2016, 12:58 am

Jacoby wrote:
Histrionics aside, what human rights are those do you think Trump will take away now? Perhaps your in parent's years on this planet they've found some wisdom and you would be wise to follow.

Hillary is the most corrupt candidate to ever run for the presidency, she is a criminal and liar and cannot be allowed to become POTUS.

my parents are selfish narcissists who physically and mentally abused me. have you not even read the article that the creator of this website created?

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Sep 2016, 12:59 am

sunset47 wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
Perhaps they've put the interests of the country before their own, and believe Trump better serves them.

lmfao

enjoy your denial of human rights if trumps elected. he'll allow laws denying mentally ill people their human and constitutional rights more so than it is now. he literally made fun of mentally ill people and would continue to do so if his managers did tell him to knock it off.
his entire campaign is based on internet memes and he's infected the youth. if elected he has guaranteed 2 terms. and his chances will be higher next election, if not elected this time

I don't know how accurate your assessment is. It's easy to get brainwashed by the Democrats. They are great at showing the party switch involving racism. They say what makes you feel good. Has your life really gotten better under Obama? 1/5 of the households don't have a single member in the labor force, thus they're collecting a welfare check.

I don't think Trump was attacking the mannerisms or the disability but his words. That's fair game. I think there's a misunderstanding because people say things directly that they are not on your side. I trust Trump a lot more than I trust Clinton.

I also cannot vote for the party of abortion, the party of Jim Crow, the party of slavery, and the party of single parenthood. I don't like voting for the party that believes in lowered expecatations for those with disabilities and people of color. I believe in creating equal opportunity thus I agree with the OP's parents.
all political parties suck, not just trump

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Sep 2016, 12:59 am

Jacoby wrote:

and trump has never broken a law and clearly not a liar, right

nobodycaresaboutme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Sep 2016, 1:01 am

sunset47 wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Dox47 wrote:

lmfao

except trump wants to deport minorities because terrorism and does not believe in equal opportunity. he was born into wealth, and what man wpuld deny their family that power

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 9:59 am

sunset47 wrote:
AspE wrote:
Abortion, yes (although liberals do not support abortion up to 9 months and never will)."

How can you be so sure? Obama even mentioned why should someone be punished with a baby, voted against the infant born alive bill while in the Illinois legislature. The Supreme Court has also reduced the number of restrictions on abortions and allows abortions for very minimal reasons: i.e. mental health.

"The Democratic Party embraced desegregation and lost the Southern Democrats, called Dixiecrats, who became Republicans, who have been embracing racist policies for years. "

This is the party switch rhetoric. Hillary Clinton's mentor was Robert Byrd. This was not just a normal member of the KKK. He was a leader not only in the Senate but in the KKK.

Eisenhower was the first to embrace desegregation and was a Republican. Malcolm X called Democrats the white devil. LBJ while in the senate filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1957. Democrats like Al Gore Sr filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Acts. LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Great Society because he believed blacks would than vote Democrat for the next 200 years (his racist language was a lot more colorful). Richard Nixion, known for the southern strategy helped with many policies to desegregate. Most states that remained segregated after 1968 were northern Democrat states like Boston and Chicago. Republicans passed the Rehabilitation Act, IDEA, and the Americans with Disabilities Acts. They also attempted to pass the Civil Rights Amendment in 1975 but it failed because only 37 states voted for it (3/4 of the states were required or 38).

"Everything else is a series of subtle lies, delusions, and racism. I'm not judging, this is a forum for those with certain issues and disorders. The current Republican party is the party of segregation, you know that right?"

Your statement is filled with bigotry because you're stereotyping a group of people based on their political affiliation. I encourage you to hang out with Republicans and truly listen to what their message is. You'll really learn that we are truly for equal opportunity not equal results. We don't pander. I really think we should judge on the content of one's character.

"Equal opportunity is doublespeak for decreasing social spending, no doubt while showering their corporate benefactors with tax cuts and loopholes."

Equal opportunity is so important. Tax loopholes simply compensate corporations for expenses. This is income they didn't earn, such as gross revenues. When a business has expenses, they deduct them because if they have more expenses than revenues, they lose money. The average oil company has less than 10% of its revenues in net income. There's no such thing as loopholes at least not how they're portrayed in the media. Well unless you run a solar company or are in favors with liberals. There are times where the government gives grants like for its environmental agenda, but for big oil, they are allowed depletion allowances because it costs a lot of money to drill those wells.

Decreased social spending is sometimes necessary because we can only spend so much. If you think that social spending is so good, just try giving everyone in a class the average grade of everyone and see what the results are at the end of the class.

Equal results are bad because that means having to hamper someone else in order to have equal results. If you give everyone a C, they will stop giving the effort to learn. In communism, there was a saying: we pretended to work and they pretended to pay us. Equal results are simply not fair but not putting impediments to success is so important and everyone should be treated equally, thus equal opportunity is so much more important!

Just try to keep an open-mind. Don't believe that just because I disagree with you that I am a racist and a bigot. I think I just believe that instead of bottom-up economics, I believe in trickle down theory and that a rising tide raises all boats.

Another list of delusions. I acknowledged that the Democratic Party was the party of segregation. Until it wasn't. This is an historical fact. Republicans embraced their white supremacist friends in the South, and have been undermining civil rights (and abortion rights) ever since. Acts matter more than labels. Robert Byrd renounced his segregationist past and expressed regrets. That doesn't make Hillary a segregationist.

Equal opportunity means ignoring that fact and legacy of racism, sexism, and labor relations in this country. It means castrating any ability of the government to address inequalities in society. This favors the rich white men, who then contribute to the Republican party, it's a cycle of blindness to the issues of the ordinary man, and corruption. Democrats aren't immune to this, but they are better than the Republicans, the Party of Bigots. I know that's a tough thing to swallow, but look at Trump's rhetoric, they don't even hide it anymore.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 5:23 pm

even though they have dealt first hand in my conditions and this man wants nothing to do with us
its obvious what his stance, and the people he works for stance is on mental illness
how come NT's are so easily herded?

There are a few vocal Aspies here on WP who think Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread, whereas there are many astute NT's. We Aspies don't corner the market on common sense, but neither do they.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 5:36 pm

sunset47 wrote:
AspE wrote:

The fact remains, it was the Democrats under LBJ who forced through civil rights legislation, so who cares what he said in private.
Those Democrats who opposed civil rights were all conservative southerners, back in the day when there were still liberals and conservatives in both parties, before becoming ideologically stratified.
Sure, Robert Byrd had been a Klan leader. But he spent the rest of his life trying to rectify that mistake.
Those conservative southern Democrats went on to become Republicans, the party that was willing to play up to their racism and sense of victimhood due to desegregation, starting with Nixon's southern strategy, and followed up by Reagan's coded language like "states rights", and "government is the problem."
Sure, Nixon had helped with desegregation, as well as having instigated the southern strategy - he was a shrewd and cunning politician who knew the game.

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 10:26 pm

I'm finding it REALLY hard not to hate the general liberal agenda from the US right now. Sure, I agree with some healthy amount of liberalism, but sometimes conservatism is necessary, and it's only becoming more necessary as we can't stop spending so much. I trust him (Trump) way more than Clinton. I find it even more troubling that those with disabilities, are yet another soon-to-be democratic voting bloc.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 5:00 am

Clinton just called your parents "deplorables" (meaning their personalities are sickening).

So, why would they want to vote for someone who calls them names?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2016, 5:45 am

A tactless buffoon usually doesn't hide things. A person that's widely known to lie and be involved in government corruption scandals, usually has hidden opinions out of view.

I got no pony in this race, but I'd rather the person that you can trust, no matter how tactless and hotheaded.

The Greens are socialists. So, they're out unless you like authoritarianism with their policies. Idealists with boots on your neck.

The libertarians are libertarians. So, they're out if you love the welfare state. They'll remove the police state, though (well, they should if they're libertarians).

sunset47

16 Sep 2016, 7:10 am

AspE wrote:
Equal opportunity means ignoring that fact and legacy of racism, sexism, and labor relations in this country. It means castrating any ability of the government to address inequalities in society. This favors the rich white men, who then contribute to the Republican party, it's a cycle of blindness to the issues of the ordinary man, and corruption. Democrats aren't immune to this, but they are better than the Republicans, the Party of Bigots. I know that's a tough thing to swallow, but look at Trump's rhetoric, they don't even hide it anymore.

The government has no place to resolve those inequities. They can only resolve inequities by creating inequity.

You are forgetting that rich white men actually give to Democrats (Trump included for a long time). Take Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, and the late Steve Jobs. They all gave to Democrats.

The Democrats were the party of bigots and still are. It's just the discrimination is now of low expectations on African Americans (the soft bigotry of low expectations) and those with disabilities. They've eliminated school choice because their beholden to the teachers unions, thus leaving the poor, the black, and the disabled in failing schools. The Democrats do everything to keep as many people on welfare, including making sure those with autism only get a certificate of completion not an actual diploma. Saying that a home doesn't need a mom and a dad and that you can have sex whenever you want increases single parenthood. With single parenthood comes an increase in welfare. Unfortunately 70% of African Americans have had out of wedlock pregnancies. That does enormous peril to them because boys and girls need their dads and moms in the home. And abortion is a scourge on the human potential.

I think every kid should be able to go to a decent school and be taught what they need to learn.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22

Last edited by sunset47 on 16 Sep 2016, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

sunset47

16 Sep 2016, 8:43 am

Dillogic wrote:
A tactless buffoon usually doesn't hide things.

+1. As a person with NLD, I find it refreshing when someone is a loudmouth.

Dillogic wrote:
A person that's widely known to lie and be involved in government corruption scandals, usually has hidden opinions out of view.

Chicago politics. Politics is a game but there's a difference between being shrewd and being conniving. I'll take shrewd. Shrewd is sometimes a person that will make a deal or a contract and than back out of it because you have leverage and you try to still get a lower price than what you agreed to. Cunning is where you get a lower price by means of trickery and deceit. It's where you attempt to ruin someone's reputation. This is not cool and not something we need! Cunning is illegal whereas shrewd is legal and done with both party's permission.

Dillogic wrote:
I got no pony in this race, but I'd rather the person that you can trust, no matter how tactless and hotheaded.

Trump's bullying other opponents like Cruz, Bush, and Megan Kelly didn't appeal to me. But I love his rough around the edges that comes along with that baggage. That rough around the edges approach but I'll also give you a hand when in need are New York values. If he could have still been as direct like "I will build that wall" without resorting to demeaning people, he would have already won this race. People have contempt for those that bully other people; it's not acceptable. That said, it's just part of the baggage of being such a direct politician and I'll take it.

Dillogic wrote:
The Greens are socialists. So, they're out unless you like authoritarianism with their policies. Idealists with boots on your neck.

Sounds like what we had under Obama the last 8 years. The Affordable Care Act needs to go and we as a country need to reflect on our values over the last 50 years and make some tough choices as to what we really want.

To comment on the Patriot Act: we were in a time of war when individual civil liberties be dammed. But Obama had every opportunity with 60 senators to remove the Patriot Act. Also, I do think that Obama has killed more terrorists than other presidents even Bush. Gun sales with Obama have gone thru the roof - he might as well have invested in them.

EQ = 50
SQ = 37
AQ = 22

Last edited by sunset47 on 16 Sep 2016, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.