Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 5:31 pm

Respecting others (and ourselves) is important.

Perhaps a haven here, for mature people.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 6:33 pm

I like that idea.

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:20 pm

well, sure. I thought that was what the dino-cafe was for. Wait, am I mature. I think so. Do you? How will you define it and what will you do with the thread?

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 7:25 pm

It's not up to me to define, it's up to all of us.

postpaleo
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 8:40 pm

I have never seen any "abuse" in the Haven, in terms of age. I only go there when I feel up to the task for the lending a hand. Generaling looking to see if someone has posted and not getting a respone. I would tend to think a divsion would be a bad idea. Too many places where a cry for help isn't found. That's a most definate no from me. What I find so refreashing is I can come on and say I don't know but I'm here and someone is at the same time giving an answer or an idea that does help. Real meat and potatoes not, I feel bad along with you and I'll pray for you. Don't get me wrong sometimes all one can say is I'm here and I'll listen. If this a vote gig, count me as a no. I'm speaking emergancy care, not, I have a little more long term problem. Then I think the ones we have, for now are fine. I think what really needs to happen is let the damn dust settle from the move, the new area has yet to show it's real needs. Just my 2 cents.