My girlfriend hurt me, but did I deserve it?

Page 5 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 3:55 pm

Well she says she wishes she never done it, and wishes she could take it back, but then she tells me it's my fault, and that my behavior drove her to do that, but she wishes she hadn't.

So I am not sure if she is apologizing, or if I am to blame as well, or what...

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 5:50 pm

ironpony wrote:
Well she says she wishes she never done it, and wishes she could take it back, but then she tells me it's my fault, and that my behavior drove her to do that, but she wishes she hadn't.

So I am not sure if she is apologizing, or if I am to blame as well, or what...

Wow man, so she didn't even apologize to you?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 6:23 pm

She did apologize and first and said she wishes she could take it all back. Later on, I wasn't in the mood to have sex, and was feeling bad about it still, like a couple of weeks later. This is when she said that it was partially my fault at least.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 6:29 pm

I have to say that for me an apology just doesn't cut it. Their actions mean more. In my opinion, her actions have not been good. It's not like you haven't had plenty of time and plenty of opinions from others about how she has acted toward you. Whatever decision you make, you'll have to reap the consequences.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2016, 6:48 pm

ironpony wrote:
She did apologize and first and said she wishes she could take it all back. Later on, I wasn't in the mood to have sex, and was feeling bad about it still, like a couple of weeks later. This is when she said that it was partially my fault at least.

Wow dude, after just two weeks she tries to guilt-trip you just because you are still feeling bad? Should you behave like nothing happened, in her opinion? What a b***h. I'm not sure what I'd do, maybe I'd tell her to f**k off.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Sep 2016, 6:54 pm

ironpony wrote:
If what you did caused her to cheat, she should understand that actually cheating is going to hurt you even more than how much she was hurt. I think you have a green light to actually cheat now she sense cheated on you. Do that & see if she'd stay with you after. I bet all my money that she would not so I don't understand why your staying with her when she's hurting you alot more & blaming you for her actions when you had not control over her cheating. She sounds extremely demanding, manipulative & lacking of empathy.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition