Anyone into shorter girls than yourself?

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pravda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Oct 2016, 3:15 pm

Preference for shorter girls is the norm. Personally though, I've never really cared about height. Shorter, taller, same height, it doesn't impact my attraction much, which is based more on personality and other physical features. I guess if I have a preference it's "not vastly different from me" (like over 6" shorter/taller), but even that has a pretty mild impact on my attraction. It's just that when I picture my ideal girlfriend, the height varies, but it never deviates that far from mine.

My ex-girlfriend was 6'0" to my 5'6", which we got some weirded-out comments on. It almost always provided room for some fun Wednesday Addams-type snark in return. On the other hand, I've also dated a girl who I was really happy with, who was 5'1".

Don't believe the gender tag. I was born intersex and identify as queer, girl-leaning. So while I can sometimes present as an effeminate guy, that's less than half the time and if anything I'd prefer it say "female" of the two choices offered. I can't change it though, it's bugged.

AnaHitori
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2016, 3:30 pm

I'm a girl so I don't know if this question is meant for me, but I prefer girls shorter than myself. Which is too bad because most are taller than me. But oh well, I don't care that much.

Mr_Miner
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Oct 2016, 11:38 am

I'm 6'0 and would prefer to date a women shorter than me. But if the right person for me was 6'1 ok. But I'm a few inches above average male height so most women will be smaller anyway.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 3:41 pm

Pravda wrote:
Preference for shorter girls is the norm.
I guess I'm abnormal :lol:

So am I the only one who wants to date someone the same height as myself?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 3:44 pm

I think girls under 5 feet are cute. But most of my girlfriends have been around my height, which is just under 5 foot five inches.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 8:31 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Pravda wrote:
Preference for shorter girls is the norm.
I guess I'm abnormal :lol:

I'm happy to date a woman who's my height. But they're not particularly common.

Pravda
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Oct 2016, 9:15 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Not really. When I picture my ideal woman she's around my height too, though give or take 6 inches because that amount of gap doesn't make much difference to me.

For people in the 5'5"-5'7" range, it's probably very common. Since a lot of girls are around that height. And while very small is usually seen as "cute," short girls are on average seen as less sexy due to usually being less leggy. Some exceptions, like Kim Kardashian, obviously.

Don't believe the gender tag. I was born intersex and identify as queer, girl-leaning. So while I can sometimes present as an effeminate guy, that's less than half the time and if anything I'd prefer it say "female" of the two choices offered. I can't change it though, it's bugged.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2016, 10:17 pm

I'm 5'7'', closer to 5'8''. My most recent ex is 5'8'' (so we're exactly the same height even if legally she's taller).

I was hanging out with a girl recently who was 5'2''. Definitely more attracted to shorter girls. If I had another few inches, no big deal. But being short for a guy really blows. Physical height is my version of penis envy.

If you ask me, women have gotten much taller in the last few decades.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2016, 1:59 am

I would not mind a girl taller than me - but the vast majority of taller girls wouldn't want a shorter guy (from direct experience), so I really don't have a such choice.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

18 Oct 2016, 11:43 pm

I'm 5 ft 3 tall guy and yes I would date girls who are taller. The problem is that many girls don't want to date a shorter guy than them and is physically smaller.

And many girls who are my height or shorter than me are into tall guys.

I'm at a disadvantage because of my size. :/ Hey at least, i'm not overweight.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2016, 10:50 pm

If I like a girl's mind and her physical form scatters pixie dust my way I'm into her regardless of whether she's tiny, towering or meets my forehead midway, whatever she weighs, whatever she wears, whatever her eye colour, hair colour or ankle texture, I like girls who fascinate me, height is not really something of depth I consider.