Why GOP will probably keep the House: Gerrymandering

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 9:40 pm

Earthbound wrote:
I honestly wish politics in USA wasnt such garbage. Dems vs reps shouldn't be "us vs them" mentality... but sadly it likely always will be. So many huge issues in USA that honestly need to be fixed but these brats/corrupt/greedy politicians don't want to compromise. I feel that the next 4 years will likely not achieve much. Most of them don't like Trump and his ideas are garbage. Clinton is somewhat better- but seeing as house reps will control house (and possible senate), they will just turn their little noses up at just about anything. USA should be united in my view. Crime, gun control, homeless, people struggling to get by- paycheck to paycheck, the road system (and much more) should be dealt with better.. on both a local and federal level. Locally- I think some places will improve, but federally.. I doubt it. So sickening and unfortunate that ADULTS can't help the actual citizens they are supposed to be serving.

things won't change until the hearts change of those who want to take us back to the days of feudal lords and serfs.