Aspie who'se special interest is depleted uranium weapons

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Florent_P
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Oct 2016, 8:08 am

Hello !

I'm not exactly new here, I created an account some years ago but I've forgotten the pseudo and password used. I've been diagnosed with Asperger's 7 years ago. I'm 25 now. I have suffered from it but now I have decided to accept it and to even claim it, I won't keep silent anymore about it.
One of my special interests : "depleted" uranium weapons, which are very powerful but highly carcinogenic weapons used to destroy tanks and bunkers. They have left a trail of cancers wherever they are used, Google for instance "Fallujah Babies" to have a quick idea of it. I have created a website, www dot assopyrophor dot org to denounce the use of these weapons in all major conflicts, by the USA, the UK, France, Israel, etc. There is "depleted" uranium in many missiles and bombs, such as the Hellfire, the SCALP / Storm Shadow, the Tomahawk, the Brimstone, the Javelin, and GBU bombs, as well as in tank shells.

Looking forward to exciting discussions !

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 11:09 am

Welcome to WP! Hope you enjoy it here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2016, 5:04 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

RoadRatt
Veteran