Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Oct 2016, 2:06 am

.removed for valid personal reasons at the request of the OP

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 8:29 am

Hello, welcome to the site! I'm sorry you went through all that. I wish you luck with SSI. It can be a rough process to get.

I hope being here can help you out. What are your interests?

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 2:56 pm

Hey starryklouds welcome. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 3:12 pm

Welcome! (hugs) I'm sorry you've had a rough time. I hope things turn around for you.

SerinaSings
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Oct 2016, 4:12 pm

Hi, and welcome. This is a place where a lot of people can understand what you've gone through because many have had similar experiences. For me, I can sympathize with a lot of your feelings, and learning a few months ago that I am autistic took a lot of the shame away. I had been wondering forever what was wrong with me and why I was "broken," and now I know I am not broken, even though some things are harder, and can explain a lot of why I haven't been able to do what I wanted to or lived up to others' expectations. This took away a lot of the feelings of shame, and now I can identify more clearly why things happened the way they did. This is actually giving me a lot of hope for the future, because I can find help for specific things I need help with, and let me do the things I can do well.

I understand that right now you're feeling very depressed and anxious, and when you are feeling that way it is hard to imagine that it will ever, could ever, get better. But it will. I promise.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 4:41 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

wowiexist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2016, 10:20 pm

Sometimes it helps to just know that you are not alone. On this site you will talk to people with the same problems as you. Hopefully you will find us to be supportive.