Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Ander Ku
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2016, 2:22 am

8) Bonjour! I am the owner of Virtuality Cyberverse 6174 and the Veil Hackerz Mercenary Corporations group. Refer to me using object pronouns like "it" instead of he/she because I am gender unknown. Since this site forces you to pick a gender, I closed my eyes and i ended up with female. :P Anyways, nice to meet you, fellow aspergermates! 8)

Everyone online is just an avatar, an ideal self acting as a facade to their true identities. The anonymous players behind their masks adventure on in this parallel world as their refined persona, experiencing others who also embraced the same ambiguity as themselves. -Ander Ku (please add a(n) N/A option for gender as I was forced to randomly pick a gender and ended up as female, also please refer to me using "it, it, and its" instead of "he/she, him/her, and his/her)

Ander Ku
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2016, 3:21 am

My Self-image Of Myself:
As Ander Ku:
waist length cyan emo hairstyle covering the right side of my face
teal left eye.ris, red right eye.ris (get it? i.ris)
black reaper buccal guard
blue sunglasses beneath emo bangs
lab coat over school uniforms
pale ice skin color
oversized hands with black leather gloves
red leather boots
As Robrientist RO-807:
a robotic mystery of superhuman energylevels
As Mavis Garrickson:
a espionage hacker capable of remaining anomymous at all times

Everyone online is just an avatar, an ideal self acting as a facade to their true identities. The anonymous players behind their masks adventure on in this parallel world as their refined persona, experiencing others who also embraced the same ambiguity as themselves. -Ander Ku (please add a(n) N/A option for gender as I was forced to randomly pick a gender and ended up as female, also please refer to me using "it, it, and its" instead of "he/she, him/her, and his/her)

Ander Ku
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Nov 2016, 3:44 am

My favorite foods are sweets or vegetarian foods (I am a vegetarian) and tomatoes are my favorite vegetable. I eat all types of vegetables raw including garlick (typo lol) anyways I love cooking for myself.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 12:16 pm

Hey Ander Ku welcome. :sunny:

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2016, 3:02 pm

Welcome! Interesting introduction. :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2016, 4:01 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Ander Ku
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Nov 2016, 7:13 am

A voice sample of mine: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gvuEtXGs4H

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2016, 5:25 pm

Hello :mrgreen:

Why did you use printf instead of puts? :P

Hello world is not a variable or an argument to output in the title.