Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

devilSpawn
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Feb 2017, 5:14 pm

ZenDen wrote:
Democrat and Republican government officials, both elected and appointed have been at the root of our ongoing shame.

ummm, wrong, the root of our ongoing shame is individual... each individual is guilty and to blame, for perpetuating this farce we call "civilization" and over-complicating being alive as a critter on the earth. All these imagined concepts forced by the terrorists who wield the swords and subscribed to by each and every individual... the whole farce. Look at it, ponder it. These "rules" for "society" and these "civilized systems"... look how complicated and made up fiction it all is.

Now ask, "why are humans like this?". Now look for the answer to that question... what you will come up with is about 10k years (roughly) of human error, starting with the very first property claim marking the beginning of sedentary agriculture and the immediate violence associated with securing said claim. The fundamental turning point that ignited a 10k year explosion of human error on this earthly scene.

Considering that defining the age of the earth is hugely speculative (and I laugh at morons who are brainwashed to think we can come up with an valid form of measurement), what we can tell is how miniscule our frame of existence has been in comparison and we know that both of these numbers are huge compared to the beginning of what we call "civilization". So democrat and republican arguments over imaginative made up BS has no presence in reality, it is a distraction, one of many many complicated ones too shield your eyes from the reality of it all...

The humans who force others to comply with human will, be them police officers (puke) or poultry farmers (puke), these are the root cause of our shame.

ZenDen wrote:
Is it any wonder voters rejected the same-old-same-old methods these filthy politicians use to insure their prosperity?

Bernie Sanders was the best candidate by far, and voting for Hillary would be bombing poor people over-and-over. But we didn't get that choice because of under-handed dirty dealing from the Hillary camp...her usual form of business.

again, all a made up fiction, a showing, distraction to keep you "faithful" to the hierarchy, also imagined and validated by VIOLENCE ONLY.

ZenDen wrote:
No one knows what Trump's election will bring....but you can be sure the old time filthy politicians will be pushing for more conflict to profit themselves. And obama is obviously intent on creating as much conflict as he can. Although many of Trump's cabinet choices only seem aimed toward U.S. financial strength, at least many of the war mongers of the last presidential cycle will be out on their ass, probably saving many thousands of lives.

ok cool, so you are good at thinking "strategy games". why should MY LIFE have to be part of the game? I don't want it to be. I want to be a free human being, free to take up my animals place and respect other beings. What? Am I not allowed live with superior morals than modern humans? Must I trade violence tokens for sustenance or die otherwise? Must I contribute to the game and make the game my life or lose it? Wake up, this artificial world that you are living it is all imagined, made-up fiction.

The reality is, humans are animals. We are the most vicious on the planet, look how many games (ahem "civilization systems") we have invented to perpetuate it. For what? To call ourselves superior?

When you have dominated every form of life on your planet, and have taken them under your control, then you turn on your own and rule. To what end? STUPID HUMAN...

devilSpawn

15 Feb 2017, 5:24 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
Obviously cops doing their legal duty is not breaking the law, it is defined by the law.

Your interpretation of the laws you have cited shows you don't understand how the law is applied, and how their legal powers work. If you don't agree with the law that is one thing but that is not your argument.

Also you confuse judiciary and prosecution service with law enforcement. These are different things.

The police don't make the law they enforce it. So they have no reason to lie about their legal role, becuase it is a matter of public record anyway. They don't have a choice about that.

Yes cops can break the law. However the examples you have given don't apply within their legal duty. If they do commit those crimes it was outside of their legal role. You are trying to imply that that law is a contradiction in terms, but for the most part it isn't if you apply it they way it is intended. Also if there was a problem with he law in this way, this is hard to argue they are responsible for this anomaly.

Very good example of police breaking the law, and doing things outside their legal duty would be the UKs Special Demonstration Squad:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_D ... tion_Squad

This is a squad infiltrated various groups with deep cover operatives, not becuase they suspected them of crimes but in order to build credibility and be embedded in certain communities. They also stole the identities of dead children, and at least one was tried under a false identity to keep his cover.

Other examples would be officers taking backhanders from newspapers to supply information.

The "law" you speak of is made up fiction... it is even logical fallacy as OP points out. Basically it says, "violence is never the answer, except for law enforcement". How do they get the species credited with the greatest intelligence on the planet to accept this BS and then perpetuate it? Oh yeah, because that "greatest intelligence" part is actually made up fiction too... As eddy bernays clearly demonstrated with the 20th century, fluff this fold's ego and they'll do whatever you want them to.

devilSpawn

15 Feb 2017, 5:47 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Some are jerks,some are outstanding civil servants.
I saw a photo on the news of an officer wading through floodwater past waist deep,carrying a small elderly woman on his back.Risked his life to save her from drowning in a car.
So if you have a crazed naked tweaker pounding on your door,or worse,climbing in your window at three in the morning,who you gonna call?

Though you make a valid point that there are still some with decency in their ranks (this number is fastly dwindling if you haven't been paying attention to things), that does not change the fact that from a linguistic perspective, "law enforcement" and "terrorism" are synonyms. Even the origin of "terrorism" in our language pertains exactly to the job description... basically, the office should not exist and as more people recognize this they recruit the worst in character among us to fill always opening positions. Wake up to the preparation for world war 3; a global war where government establishes it's eternal supremacy... all governments united, all people's divided and labeled and inventoried and stored in specific locations. puke.

Bad times coming. wake up.

as for the tweaker... I know how to handle those, and it's sad as f**k when they want to fight about it. :/
sad thing about that stuff... seems to get some of the really good ones and then ruins them for good.

Still, use compassion where you should. A terrorist who gets what terrorism deserves, good thing, cause to celebrate. I've seen a video of a human (happened to be cop) deserving of compassion get the other side of it... I saw no difference between terrorist in or out of uniform. Is what it is.

All that being said. brace yourself, you got sh***y times ahead. All of us "peasants" or "chattel" do. :/

and to turn it back on you, when it's the storm trooper terrorists in batman costumes who come through your door and window at 2 am to take your goods and supplies and then issue some things back to you, who are you gonna call?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 5:57 pm

I support all police, fire, emt, doctors, nurses, and troops. Period. AND service dogs.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 6:29 pm

devilSpawn wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Some are jerks,some are outstanding civil servants.
I saw a photo on the news of an officer wading through floodwater past waist deep,carrying a small elderly woman on his back.Risked his life to save her from drowning in a car.
So if you have a crazed naked tweaker pounding on your door,or worse,climbing in your window at three in the morning,who you gonna call?

Though you make a valid point that there are still some with decency in their ranks (this number is fastly dwindling if you haven't been paying attention to things), that does not change the fact that from a linguistic perspective, "law enforcement" and "terrorism" are synonyms. Even the origin of "terrorism" in our language pertains exactly to the job description... basically, the office should not exist and as more people recognize this they recruit the worst in character among us to fill always opening positions. Wake up to the preparation for world war 3; a global war where government establishes it's eternal supremacy... all governments united, all people's divided and labeled and inventoried and stored in specific locations. puke.

Bad times coming. wake up.

as for the tweaker... I know how to handle those, and it's sad as f**k when they want to fight about it. :/
sad thing about that stuff... seems to get some of the really good ones and then ruins them for good.

Still, use compassion where you should. A terrorist who gets what terrorism deserves, good thing, cause to celebrate. I've seen a video of a human (happened to be cop) deserving of compassion get the other side of it... I saw no difference between terrorist in or out of uniform. Is what it is.

All that being said. brace yourself, you got sh***y times ahead. All of us "peasants" or "chattel" do. :/

and to turn it back on you, when it's the storm trooper terrorists in batman costumes who come through your door and window at 2 am to take your goods and supplies and then issue some things back to you, who are you gonna call?

It wouldn't be one of the local cops.I doubt we even have a dozen counting the one State Trooper that patrols the state highway.If it's some Federal Storm Trooper there wouldn't be much I or anyone else could do.I'd be out numbered and out gunned.
The cops here are pretty decent,I'm well aware that's not the case everywhere.

devilSpawn

15 Feb 2017, 6:48 pm

nurseangela wrote:
I support all police, fire, emt, doctors, nurses, and troops. Period. AND service dogs.

and autistics are considered "disabled" because we're resistant to indoctrination... that's why all their interest is with children... history repeating itself?

https://www.catholicculture.org/culture ... ecnum=7019

rest of humanity has been selectively bred for brawn and stupidity, autistics are the anomalies... We are superior to NTs, our most "severely affected" are actually our most profoundly gifted, you just can't tell because your world is not real, it's all fiction. 100%

so keep perpetuating violence and human supremacy until you can't breathe the air anymore and there's no more clean water. Keep supporting your troops who keep the money game alive oppressing poor people in other countries like cops do here domestically, same cops you support now. Keep compelling everyone around you to sell their souls for violence tokens so they can have what they want while others do without... same others your troops are "spreading democracy" all over.

keep being a STUPID HUMAN, you can't help it, it's what you've been bred for when some of your ancestors were extinguished, the ones who continued breeding to produce you were fully compliant, believe that. rest got roman sword. Is what it is.

lordoflegions
Raven
Raven

08 May 2017, 6:59 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:
They are trained to lie to you.

They commit felonies on a daily basis.

The only reason they talk to you is to 'find' some reason to assault you with their satanic court system.

Here are a handful of violations that they commit each and every single day:

18 U.S.C. § 1201: Kidnapping (this is applicable the MOMENT you are handcuffed)
18 U.S. Code § 1593A: Trafficking in persons (this is applicable when they drive you to a jail or prison)
18 U.S.C. § 1203: Hostage taking (this is applicable when they lock you up into the box)
10 U.S. Code § 927 - Art. 127.: Extortion (this is applicable when they require you to pay $ for your release)
15 U.S. Code § 80a–36: Embezzlement (the Jail/Prison Bonds fund the wages of these mercenaries)
18 U.S.C. § 4: Misprison of Felony (locking you up without trial before there is even so much as a hearing)
18 U.S.C. § 2382: Misprison of Treason (applicable when you tell them the law and they violate it anyway)
18 U.S.C. § 242: Deprivation of rights under Color of Law (applicable when you have caused no harm)
18 U.S.C. § 1028: Fraud and related activity in connection with identification documents, authentication features, and information (applicable to when they obtain your picture, fingerprints, dna, semen, cum, saliva, blood, hair, ANYTHING from your physical body for that matter)
18 U.S.C. § 1512: Tampering with Witness, Victim, Or An Informant (applicable when they badger you, coerce you into giving any form of identification or documentation, interference with your life, etc)
28 U.S.C. § 1359: Collusion (police are always the biggest criminal mafia gang in town running organised departments of tyranny and oppression)

...just to name a small handful of the satanic activities that they engage in every single day.

First of all, what you are saying is insulting to Satan. And not to mention, sounds ridiculous. I wonder if you are controlled opposition because you start off strong, then kill your argument with ridiculousness.

first of all, most cops and lawyers are christian, so calling it satanic makes no sense. God is a tyrant that locks people in hell and locks people in cage. Satan has nothing to do with any of that, and is about freedom, so calling it satanic sounds absurd.