Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

emmashutts
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2016, 8:44 am

Is it just me, or would it be really helpful if this community/ website was an app too? :?:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2017, 3:42 am

i'd download it, if it meant more color scheme options and custom rank. :mrgreen:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

KatyKat_721
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

I'd like it as an app too. I'd definitely use it on my phone.

SerOrange
Raven
Raven

06 Jan 2017, 2:56 pm

I'm against any and all sorts of plain website apps. I'd rather see the developers focus on optimising the site for mobile use.
All phones already have a web browser for viewing websites, and it's fairly easy to adapt websites to work good on them. If websites all of a sudden started to require their own app to work on phones, you'd max out your storage by just using a few websites.

I am myself an avid user of WP on my phone, reading the forum almost everyday. Even so much so that I decided to make my own theme that would make the mobile version a bit better.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm

^ i see what you mean. only the biggest websites like expedia, wikia have their own apps, and compared to those WP is almost nothing. it might be the biggest ASD forum, but that's it.

this site works well enough on mobile safari, as does 4chan. most of my surfing is spent on those two. i'd download one if it meant more options and flexibility, as i said.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.