Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2016, 4:07 pm

Just got one for Christmas! A great motivator! Starting to count calories and plan to walk around the neighborhood excited to see the "sleep tracking" and how that works! YA! Plus 5 day charge is great too! YA YA!

jcfay
Raven
Raven

27 Dec 2016, 2:20 pm

I got one a few months ago (the "charge", i think). I like it, but it's not perfect. It is a good motivator, since it tracks your steps and stairs and exercise and sleep. It's not totally perfect in interpreting stuff, but is pretty good. The things I don't like about it: 1) i've got to remember to put it on! (that's my problem of course!) 2) it's accurate, but not totally. Close, about 85% accurate. But it does help with the motivation to see progress. And I need all the help I can get!

Enjoy!

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2016, 9:32 pm

I love mine. I work out - walk, aerobics, weights - most days. I got the Charge which also tracks my heart rate. I have a fast, but weak heart rate and it is interesting to see how my system works. The bpms really shoot up when I am anxious or stressed. I have sleep apnea and it is interesting to see how restless I am at night. I find if I sit still too long the Fitbit thinks I am asleep! I leave it on all of the time.