Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 1:35 pm

PM one of these,

[*]XFilesGeek
[*]Skilpadde
[*]B19
[*]envirozentinel

There are others but that'll probably do it, also there is a moderator thread a few lines above this thread.

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 2:06 pm

I think the small faces and the who used to be mod's...
And Paul Weller kind of revitalised it at one point with the Jam...
Only joking. no offense meant.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2016, 4:42 pm

I have looked at the threads you have posted in and there is nothing in them which would concern moderators. If, however, you have received bullying private messages, then you need to report these directly to moderators (don't repost the messages in the forums please). There is a report option in the PM system and that sends it to a place where only moderators can see the PM and your complaint. Otherwise your messages are private and no-one can access them, including moderators. I hope this helps.

B19 (I am one of the moderators)

Midstar
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Feb 2017, 5:50 pm

B19 wrote:
I have looked at the threads you have posted in and there is nothing in them which would concern moderators. If, however, you have received bullying private messages, then you need to report these directly to moderators (don't repost the messages in the forums please). There is a report option in the PM system and that sends it to a place where only moderators can see the PM and your complaint. Otherwise your messages are private and no-one can access them, including moderators. I hope this helps.

B19 (I am one of the moderators)

I'm sorry i don't understand what you're trying to say exactly.
I also remember it was something i noticed happening but i don't remember what the problem was
i think i just logged out and gave up on the idea of solving the problem then happened to have forgot about the problem and moved on. I also don't remember what happened in general i have a horrible memory.