Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:24 pm

I made a new account because I forgot my password [without even realizing I had forgotten it; I cleared my internet history and then realized I couldn't remember my password], and I can't access my old one because when I signed up I didn't include an email address. Oh, well. I just thought I'd let you guys know.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:29 pm

We know the real reason: you just wanted to have the fun of climbing up the chain of being again, miss emu egg.

(I think someone should assemble a set of pictures for all the levels.)

There Are Four Lights!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:31 pm

I had 14743 posts.
Oh, and I can't access my old messages, either. I just realized that. :lol: [Not that they were important...]

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

B19
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 10:55 pm

Thanks for letting us know. (If you click on your first username, from a post in past threads, doesn't it take you to a profile page where you can click view all past posts?)

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 11:14 pm

Oh, that's a bummer. I also had to do that. Very smart to use the same avatar, and almost the same username. I actually was confused for a moment, because it looked the same.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 1:35 am

this time, write it down and keep it in a secure place.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2017, 11:16 am

Kip: I did exactly that. :cheers:

Froya: An extra 7 is always handy.