Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 7:40 pm

nurseangela wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
Dave_T wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
The problem with stud is it doesn't bring the negative undertones slut does. The stud is a one sided coin, whereas slut has two. Interesting how negative undertones fall only on one sex, the oppressed. Perhaps it's time to modify the definition of stud. If being sexually active equates to success, it should apply to both sides of the coin.

This is down to who mainly holds the power when it comes to initiating sex. Trying to redefined words wont change this.

Why should the same action be defined according to sex? Both are successful, why shouldn't the definition reflect that?

Things are never going to change because there is a double standard with men. Men think other men are "studs" because it is hard for men to find a sexual partner easily and therefore, the more women a man can sleep with earns him more points with men. On the flipside, men would rather settle down with a woman who is closer to a virgin if not actually a virgin. Prostitutes are seen as sleezy and a last resort as a sexual outlet for men and it is usually kept a secret that they go to prostitutes (since society looks down on the practice). So if a woman sleeps with a lot of men that is seen as the same as a prostitute. Is this not true?

Would men here want to settle down and marry a woman who has been with 100 men?

Thankfully, I don't let bias weight me down. Strip it all down to the base purpose without the negative impact society has deemed right and wrong. The base purpose of sex is to reproduce. Those that are successful at the act of reproduction should be seen as equal, as both are successful. Now add in the rest, if it's seen as negative, it should apply to both.

So would you marry a woman who has been with 100 men or even marry a prostitute?

Would you marry a man who has been with 100 women or even marry a gigolo? Who I would and wouldn't marry would be based on many things. I like to think I have an open mind and would be based entirely on the person no matter the labels society place on them.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
Dave_T wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
The problem with stud is it doesn't bring the negative undertones slut does. The stud is a one sided coin, whereas slut has two. Interesting how negative undertones fall only on one sex, the oppressed. Perhaps it's time to modify the definition of stud. If being sexually active equates to success, it should apply to both sides of the coin.

This is down to who mainly holds the power when it comes to initiating sex. Trying to redefined words wont change this.

Why should the same action be defined according to sex? Both are successful, why shouldn't the definition reflect that?

Things are never going to change because there is a double standard with men. Men think other men are "studs" because it is hard for men to find a sexual partner easily and therefore, the more women a man can sleep with earns him more points with men. On the flipside, men would rather settle down with a woman who is closer to a virgin if not actually a virgin. Prostitutes are seen as sleezy and a last resort as a sexual outlet for men and it is usually kept a secret that they go to prostitutes (since society looks down on the practice). So if a woman sleeps with a lot of men that is seen as the same as a prostitute. Is this not true?

Would men here want to settle down and marry a woman who has been with 100 men?

Thankfully, I don't let bias weight me down. Strip it all down to the base purpose without the negative impact society has deemed right and wrong. The base purpose of sex is to reproduce. Those that are successful at the act of reproduction should be seen as equal, as both are successful. Now add in the rest, if it's seen as negative, it should apply to both.

So would you marry a woman who has been with 100 men or even marry a prostitute?

Would you marry a man who has been with 100 women or even marry a gigolo? Who I would and wouldn't marry would be based on many things. I like to think I have an open mind and would be based entirely on the person no matter the labels society place on them.

No I would not.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 7:52 pm

I've been with between 30 and 35 women. I feel like I'm almost as innocent as a virgin. LOL

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:05 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've been with between 30 and 35 women. I feel like I'm almost as innocent as a virgin. LOL

That's funny, Mr. K. You would be innocent compared to someone who has been with 100 women. :mrgreen:

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:15 pm

I wouldn't date a woman with lots of priors, nor would I expect someone to date me if the situation was reversed.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

If you were as old as your post count, I suppose that would be ok :lol:

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:22 pm

My belief is that most people - both male and female - would prefer to be with someone who hasn't had a lot of sexual partners. I just think that people are too afraid to voice their opinion for fear that they will be labeled as being too judgmental and pious. Religion has played a lot in how I have chosen to view certain situations.

Darn, I flunked.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:28 pm

nurseangela wrote:
My belief is that most people - both male and female - would prefer to be with someone who hasn't had a lot of sexual partners. I just think that people are too afraid to voice their opinion for fear that they will be labeled as being too judgmental and pious. Religion has played a lot in how I have chosen to view certain situations.

Women want a guy who's had just enough sexual partners to give them a good time, and men want a woman with no sexual partners so they can't be compared to anyone else.

Cue the flame war!!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:38 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Women want a guy who's had just enough sexual partners to give them a good time, and men want a woman with no sexual partners so they can't be compared to anyone else.

Cue the flame war!!

That sounds about right. :mrgreen:

In regards to the being compared, I also don't want to be compared to other women - so it goes both ways. If someone has been with a lot of women, all I would be thinking is that they probably would rather be with those women because they (I'm sure) are a lot more experienced than me!

Darn, I flunked.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2017, 8:51 pm

TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Cue the flame war!!

Not quite...I like when a woman has "oral skills".

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:54 pm

Datalis wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Cue the flame war!!

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 8:59 pm

Datalis wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Cue the flame war!!

This is making me laugh because I'm thinking of something that happened at the hospital this past weekend. Let me set the scene: A patient is actively dying and they are on a morphine drip to hasten the death. So this guy who is a family member to this patient comes out of the room to take a break from all the dramatics. I'm sitting there charting and sucking on a tootsie pop. Need I say more? I look up and he is just staring me down and watching my every move and I'm thinking WTF is wrong with this dude?! Then I realize it is probably because of my tootsie pop! Are you freaking kidding me?! Your family member is actively dying and you can't stop watching me suck on my lollipop? I immediately put the sucker away and surprise! He was no longer fixated on watching my every move. Honestly, that is tacky as hell. If a guy can't see me sucking on a lollipop (innocently) without getting sexual thoughts while someone is dying in the next room, there is no hope for mankind. That was just sad.

Darn, I flunked.

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2017, 9:27 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Datalis wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Cue the flame war!!

This is making me laugh because I'm thinking of something that happened at the hospital this past weekend. Let me set the scene: A patient is actively dying and they are on a morphine drip to hasten the death. So this guy who is a family member to this patient comes out of the room to take a break from all the dramatics. I'm sitting there charting and sucking on a tootsie pop. Need I say more? I look up and he is just staring me down and watching my every move and I'm thinking WTF is wrong with this dude?! Then I realize it is probably because of my tootsie pop! Are you freaking kidding me?! Your family member is actively dying and you can't stop watching me suck on my lollipop? I immediately put the sucker away and surprise! He was no longer fixated on watching my every move. Honestly, that is tacky as hell. If a guy can't see me sucking on a lollipop (innocently) without getting sexual thoughts while someone is dying in the next room, there is no hope for mankind. That was just sad.

Maybe you just made that lollipop look so good that he wanted one. :P

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 9:32 pm

Datalis wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Datalis wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Cue the flame war!!

That could be true - it was pretty tasty. :mrgreen:

Which leads me to the question: Did anyone ever solve how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop drop?

Darn, I flunked.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 9:41 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

My body count is 6, and when that remains unchanged until I'm dead I'll be just as fulfilled. I've been married for over 10 years now, have been IAR for 17, and had a previous relationship that lasted some 6 years. If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't go for more sexual partners, but I defo would have followed my own advice and gone out with more girls and avoided staying in a toxic relationship for so long. You live, you learn...

Datalis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2017, 9:43 pm

nurseangela wrote:
Datalis wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
Datalis wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Cue the flame war!!

That could be true - it was pretty tasty. :mrgreen:

Which leads me to the question: Did anyone ever solve how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop drop?

I'm sure there are plenty of fetish videos out there that answer that question lol.