Anti vaxx investigative journalist Dan Olmsted has died

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2017, 9:09 am

He was a senior editor for UPI and own and edited the "Age of Autism" website. Both organizations are owned by the Unification Church's.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

TheRedPedant93
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2017, 10:03 am

Ah, Age of Autism, they're that online anti-neurodiversity/anti-vaccination (or maybe "pro-safe vaccine") newspaper blog that hail Andrew Wakefield as the chosen one to end the "autism pharmaholocaust" and view the journalist Brian Deer as the anti-Christ, as-well as subscribing to the biomedical paradigm (environmental toxicant induced and utilization of alternative medicine) within the universe of the ASD continuum and the false dichotomy between neurodiversity/autism acceptance and the pro-cure/biomedical model when it comes to defining and speaking for autism. Dan may have been a crank when it came to his fractally wrong autism amish anomaly (completely debunked), but I kinda feel sorry for him for his surreptitious death. I've conjectured on what the neurodiversity movement (inc autistic rights activists, whether they are AS/HFA or the minuscule LFA's) and the skeptic community (other than David Gorski "Orac" - Respectful Insolence) will think and respond about this, whether or not there's any shoehorning and the us vs them mud-slinging that has been going on between the three opposing groups for years.

Neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 1 out of 200
Alexithymia Questionnaire: 166/185 AQ: 49/50 EQ: 9/80