Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2017, 10:00 pm

The Globalist Left think they serve ideas and march towards utopia, in fact they serve money, the worst excesses of capitalism and march towards hell on earth.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2017, 1:01 pm

Quote:
Noting the correlation between lack of muslims in a country and the lack of terrorist atrocities.

But, I have read of seppuku, over arbitrarily-assigned disgraces, moonies, and kamikazes. The Japanese are highly-refined, by American standards, but they were also accused of heinous war crimes, in Asia.

I think that a difference of opinion is refreshing, in and of itself, but that we should not just listen, passively. Talk back.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 9:00 am

What killed the West?

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 8:21 am

Tommy Robinson, now enemy of the state, for drawing attention to the ongoing targeted rape of young white girls by Mohammedans in England.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2017, 9:38 am

BP noticing the difference between gay pride parades in the East and the depraved, degenerate, borderline orgies that go by the same name in the West and wondering if such displays hurt more than they help.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 2:16 pm

The Clinton/DNC/Wikileaks assassination theory rears its head again.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 3:49 pm

Well ... at least BPS recognizes that unregulated capitalism is a bad thing. That's nice.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 5:07 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Well ... at least BPS recognizes that unregulated capitalism is a bad thing. That's nice.

This how we snare innocent-minded lefties and initiate them into our Hitler-worshipping cult muhuhahaha.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 6:23 pm

Mikah wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

This how we snare innocent-minded lefties and initiate them into our Hitler-worshipping cult muhuhahaha.

Dream on. I'm a political independent and that will never change.

I'm flexible though. I'm willing to collaborate with someone as long as he/she agrees with me on at least one issue.

I'm not fond of the alt-right ... but neocons are worse.

So, how should we defeat crony capitalism?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 1:51 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
So, how should we defeat crony capitalism?

I'm not sure you can entirely separate business and politics, I think however, with a determined group of people you can influence both sides of the table, though you might have to engage in some underhanded tactics.

In the meantime here's a very alt-righty video about the U.S. and Mexican immigration. Change the people and you change the nation. Also a neat summation as to why some, including myself, think the U.S. is doomed to eventually break up along these emerging ethnic lines, assuming an American Hitler doesn't appear on the scene. Import enough Mexican people and you get Mexico not a more swarthy Anglo-America.

Major trigger warning for the pro-immigration Left.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:33 pm

The epic failure of Islam in the West and the world in general.