Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2017, 4:03 am

I'm just so down lately I'm not sure if I will be able to carry on living. I need a reason to keep going, but even they are diminishing one by one. Maybe it would be better if I wasn't here at all

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2017, 4:17 am

I used to feel that way, then I stumbled across something that caught my eye one day, when I chose to escape into a public-library. The book was : «You Cannot Die: The Incredible Findings of a Century of Research on Death» authored by Ian Currie. Out of curiosity, I took an interest in this book, and my outlook on life was then for-ever changed after reading through all of the chaptres, things that happened in the earlier parts of my life finally made sense and I no longer had the desire to bring the Earth-life into an early termination.

One of life's primary purposes is to learn as much as you can. You may find reason at a public-library.
I shall also message you a Valentine's Day greeting when that day arrives to help you feel better.

Moondancer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Feb 2017, 8:31 am

amykitten wrote:
I'm just so down lately I'm not sure if I will be able to carry on living. I need a reason to keep going, but even they are diminishing one by one. Maybe it would be better if I wasn't here at all

What's up?

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2017, 11:57 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
I used to feel that way, then I stumbled across something that caught my eye one day, when I chose to escape into a public-library. The book was : «You Cannot Die: The Incredible Findings of a Century of Research on Death» authored by Ian Currie. Out of curiosity, I took an interest in this book, and my outlook on life was then for-ever changed after reading through all of the chaptres, things that happened in the earlier parts of my life finally made sense and I no longer had the desire to bring the Earth-life into an early termination.

One of life's primary purposes is to learn as much as you can. You may find reason at a public-library.
I shall also message you a Valentine's Day greeting when that day arrives to help you feel better.

Might have to check out that book. None of the libraries have it so once I get some more money I might have to just buy it, probably costs the same amount as a manga and will take longer to read so will be worth the investment.

Moondancer wrote:
amykitten wrote:

What's up?

Every aspect in my life is failing in some way. I do not see the point of continuing this exsitence. There is no point in trying to improve myself as its only going to backfire and not have the desired goal, which will just lead me into a deeper depression.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Feb 2017, 5:53 am

It's pretty depressing when your counting down the days to end your life. I really have hit rock bottom. I'm more or less going through the motions now and just waiting for the day to come. Yet I still manage to go to school, hopefully attend a couple of lectures if not all. I hate being loyal to people and promising to do things which I then have to follow through. A few more days to hate myself and feel worthless I guess. Nevermind though right. No one cares.

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 6:52 pm

Hope you feel better soon!